Aramaic word that can change your thoughts on John 1:1!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Melvainyo

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1 Corinthians 3:19-20

[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 3:5-6[/FONT]

------

[FONT=&quot]God is who he is. Stop wasting time trying to find out God. Trying to “[/FONT][FONT=&quot]grasp the complexities of the God head[/FONT][FONT=&quot]” is ridiculous. The trinity is God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. That is God. He isn’t a puzzle or fill-in-the-blank test. Be satisfied with Jesus being in your heart. When we die and go to heaven, then we will know God in completeness. Don’t waste time trying to figure God out on earth. You should be leaning on God for his wisdom and knowledge to save souls.[/FONT]
------

[FONT=&quot] 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 3:14[/FONT]

Last edited:
S

Shwagga

Okay, I understand. But you have to understand not everyone has the same knowledge as you when it comes to God. You can't just expect people to believe things, you have to explain it to them in their own understanding of who God is.

M

Melvainyo

XDXD But you can't be so complex when explaining. Your post confused me and I have been a Christian for 10 years. See what I mean? Knowledge is great and all... but why not just take God for what he is and leave it at that?

S

Shwagga

It's not foreign to the people who I am trying to explain it to though, being -religious Jews. I am giving it as a tool for people who want to try to explain some concepts found in Judaism and Christianity to Jewish people.

M

Melvainyo

Ah so... explaining to them in a more Jewish way to lead them to Jesus?

Feb 9, 2010
Jesus is the fulness of the Godhead in a human bodily form.

M

Melvainyo

GOT IT! :) Thanks and sorry I didnt understand right away!

S

Shwagga

No problem at all, glad everything is all cleared up!

M

Messyantic

Hi Mcubed,

Your teaching does add credibility for those who want to have a deeper understanding of what the writers were thinking. For those who would rather pretend that Jesus and the disciples were not Jewish, you will just be accused of being a Pharisee. And for those who have never studied the Pharisees, I wish I could be as Godly as the Pharisees, many of whom chose to follow Jesus. (And continued to be Pharisees)

May 16, 2010
I have posted this before,but probably not all have seen it; I am not sure if this will help, I just pray it does NOT start an arguement.

Frankly I have been a Christian all my life.

Now that I have heard the TRUTH with understanding; I know that I am a Practising Christian; Adopted into The House of JUDAH(Praise)

Through NOT my belief in CHRIST; BUT through the Knowledge of CHRIST, From THE FATHER; The OLD TESTAMENT!

GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES!

Love & Peace to ALL in CHRIST!!!

P S Thank-You SWAGGA for all your WORK!

C

Crazy4GODword

hmmmmmmm Swagga

S

Shwagga

Hmmmm Crazy4GODword

V

VRJ

GOD DIVORCED PHYSICAL ISRAEL

Jeremiah 3:8 (also 2:21)
Deuteronomy 24:1,4 (Gods own law on divorcement)
Zechariah 11:10
Hosea 1:6,9

For 2,000 years she has rejected Jesus Christ as the messiah.

When one rejects Christ they have received for themselves the spirit of anti-christ. I John 4:3.

Because they have kicked out the Holy Spirit and left their house empty the spirit of anti-christ came in and brought seven more evil spirits with.

Luke 11:26; " Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse then the first."

This is the deception for the last days.