Are Aliens Real? My True Story Part 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2009
I think you could be a little more accurate concerning the logistics of Enoch and what was being quoted and from what source. It was concerning a prophesy of the second coming of Christ. Jude does not define the source of that prophesy other then from Enoch and not any book of Enoch. The prophecy was probably passed down but never recorded with the other OT prophesies in this area of the second coming of Christ. When it was included in the canon of scriptures in the epistle of Jude it was considered inspired because it passed the test of common knowledge that was not only accepted but documented with manuscript evidence, not necessarily or including the book of Enoch but separate from. It is a unique prophesy in that it was not supported directly by OT prophesy but it does not contradict OT prophesy concerning the second coming of Christ.

I am not going to get into the book of Enoch in relationship to Gen 6. It is what it is and there are many different determiners as to what the terms of these scriptures are referring to. Our interpretation of this should never provide a stumbling block to keep anyone in unbelief, so what ever conclusions we come to could be better considered as our opinion instead of our conviction. This stance does not compromise the truth but allows the individual to come the their own conclusions with respect to others. The book of Enoch may give us more information on this issue in Gen 6, but we should use discretion in relationship to God's inspired word and forgo dogmatism in this matter. I have an opinion but think it wise not to share it because of the controversy involved and the effect it could have on those not rooted in the faith.
I will provide this link to you too. You can quickly take a look at it or you can download the PDF version by registering really quick and clicking the link at the top right of the page:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15959313/A-Study-on-the-Book-of-Enoch-as-Scripture

T

Tegelik

Yes I had to destroy it. I was being attacked because of it. I had to destroy the connection. However, to those who just can't get past that....check out youtube. type in: Kingufokid His clips are authentic and mine were similar.

I will warn you. I explained how the crows came...harrassing me, before I even started filming. The actual clips contain evil. So please don't watch it or be very very careful.
I am curious to watch these and I want to strengthen my faith. Do you think curiosity is a wrong and dangerous motive?

Status
Not open for further replies.