Are The sons of GOD Angels or followers of GOD; hence HIS messengers; Christians?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

?Who are the sons of GOD in Genesis six

• Total voters
A

Ariel82

The ones that decided to do it are now locked away in the pit... So the angels that are left probably do not want to do it.. Or have observed the fate of the angels who did do it and have decided not to go down that path..

No necessarily... Nothing in the Bible states that they where Auto condemned.. They where wiped out by the flood and again when the Hebrews entered into the promised land and killed the giants..

angels don't impregnant humans today because God casted them to Earth with Satan and they lost the power to take bodily forms but are just spirit. that is why we have demonic possesion, they try and steal houses that are not theirs because they are homeless demons and no longer God's angels but fallen.

i have scriptures to support my beliefs but most wont see it unless God shows them anyway. so i am going to encourage people to be bereans and search the Bible themselves.
\
don't take my word for it. read the Bible from Genesis to revelation and allow God to speak to you.

A

Ariel82

I disagree.. Angels where all created beings who are eternal... Prophets are human beings who die... two totally different types of beings..

up to you but the word translated as "angel" in English means "messenger"

it is man made tradition that says they are created eternal beings.

A

Ariel82

the term "heavenly hosts" is what most people mean when they say "angel" maybe we should use the Hebrew or greek so as not to be confused about what is being referred to because different translations of the Bible translate the word differently.

i believe God used certain words for a reason and is often "lost in translation" for those who do not study and pray.

A

Ariel82

we know Solomon was called a son of God. its in the bible too.

he was born of woman and not a created directly by God's hand.

at least the pastors i spoke to say it talks about Solomon. when i read it i thought it talked about Jesus but folks tell me i am wrong often.

A

Ariel82

so is this passage about Jesus or Solomon?

2 Samuel 7
12 “‘When you die and join your ancestors, I will make one of your sons the next king, and I will set up his kingdom. 13 He will build a house for me, and I will let his kingdom rule always. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he sins, I will use other people to punish him. They will be my whips. 15 I took away my love from Saul, whom I removed before you, but I will never stop loving your son. 16 But your family and your kingdom will continue always before me. Your throne will last forever.’”
17 Nathan told David everything God had said in this vision.

folks made the point that Jesus never sinned so it has to be Solomon and i agree. i was wrong with my first impression because i didn't read the verse after the one i bolded.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

2 Samuel 7
12 “‘When you die and join your ancestors, I will make one of your sons the next king, and I will set up his kingdom. 13 He will build a house for me, and I will let his kingdom rule always. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he sins, I will use other people to punish him. They will be my whips. 15 I took away my love from Saul, whom I removed before you, but I will never stop loving your son. 16 But your family and your kingdom will continue always before me. Your throne will last forever.’”
The Bible is not a textbook on Systematic Theology. When the prophets spoke they frequently brought together disparate prophecies in one address. So the above is applicable partially to Christ and partially to Solomon. Obviously Jesus was sinless but Solomon went into idolatry.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
angel means "messenger of God" all prophets where "angels"

folks don't have a biblical understanding of an angel. the heavenly host is not made of humans with wings like Hollywood portrays. read Ezekiel.
Yes angel means messenger. That is one of their main functions but they are spirit messengers of God not human prophets.

Hebrews 1:14
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
Genesis 6:4, “The Nephilim (#H5303) were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, the men of name.”

Nephilim” is word #H5303 נְפִיל nphiyl (nef-eel') n-m., נְפִל nphil (nef-eel'), (properly) a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant., [from H5307], KJV: giant, Root(s): H5307

Root word of “H5303 נְפִיל nphiyl” H5307 נָפַל naphal (naw-fal') v., to fall.
{in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or figurative), [a primitive root], KJV: be accepted, cast (down, self, (lots), out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-ing), fugitive, have (inheritance), inferior, be judged (by mistake for H6419), lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down, See also: H6419

sons” is word #H1121 - ben: son, Original Word: בֵּן, Part of Speech: Noun Masculine, Transliteration: ben, Phonetic Spelling: (bane), Short Definition: sons

Elohim” is word #H430 - elohim: God, god, Original Word: אֱלֹהִים, Part of Speech: Noun Masculine, Transliteration: elohim, Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem'), Short Definition: God

Now some say that the “sons of Elohim” were humans, however why would it even be stated that the “sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them” Would it not say; sons of men came into daughters of men and bore children, and if that were so why would it even be mentioned? Also there is a clear difference between “of Elohim” and “of men”;

daughters of “men” is word #H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m., ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.)., [from H119], KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person, Root(s): H119

Job 1:6-7, “And the day came to be that the sons of Elohim came to present themselves before יהוה, and Satan also came among them. And יהוה said to Satan, “From where do you come?” And Satan answered יהוה and said, “From diligently searching in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.”

Job 38:4-7, “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding. Who set its measurements, if you know? Or who stretched the line upon it? Upon what were its foundations sunk? Or who laid its corner-stone, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted for joy?”

Genesis 6:1-7, “And it came to be, when men began to increase on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And יהוה said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever in his going astray. He is flesh, and his days shall be one hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, the men of name. And יהוה saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And יהוה was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. And יהוה said, “I am going to wipe off man whom I have created from the face of the ground, both man and beast, creeping creature and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Genesis 6:9-13, “This is the genealogy of Noaḥ. Noaḥ was a righteous man, perfect in his generations. Noaḥ walked with Elohim. And Noaḥ brought forth three sons: Shĕm, Ḥam, and Yapheth. And the earth was corrupt before Elohim, and the earth was filled with violence. And Elohim looked upon the earth and saw that it was corrupt – for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth and Elohim said to Noaḥ, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them. And see, I am going to destroy them from the earth.”

Numbers 13:28-29, “But the people who dwell in the land are strong, and the cities are walled, very great. And we saw the descendants of Anaq there too. The Amalĕqites dwell in the land of the South, while the Ḥittites and the Yeḇusites and the Amorites dwell in the mountains. And the Kena‛anites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Yardĕn.”

Numbers 13:32-33, “And they gave the children of Yisra’yl a disturbing report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone as spies is a land eating up its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great size. And we saw there the Nephilim, (#H5303) sons of Anaq, (#H6061) of the Nephilim (#H5303). And we were like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and so we were in their eyes.”

5303 - Nephilim: "giants," name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood, Original Word: נְפִילִים, Part of Speech: Noun Masculine, Transliteration: Nephilim, Phonetic Spelling: (nef-eel'), Short Definition: Nephilim

6061 - Anaq: "neck," a Canaanite, Original Word: עֲנָק, Part of Speech: Proper Name Masculine, Transliteration: Anaq, Phonetic Spelling: (aw-nawk'), Short Definition: Anak

Nephilim” is word #H5303 נְפִיל nphiyl (nef-eel') n-m., נְפִל nphil (nef-eel'), (properly) a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant., [from H5307], KJV: giant, Root(s): H5307

{in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or figurative), [a primitive root], KJV: be accepted, cast (down, self, (lots), out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-ing), fugitive, have (inheritance), inferior, be judged (by mistake for H6419), lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down, See also: H6419

Ezekiyl 28:13-19, “You were in Ĕḏen, the garden of the Most High. Every precious stone was your covering: the ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, shoham, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald and gold. The workmanship of your settings and mountings was prepared for you on the day you were created. You were the anointed keruḇ that covered. And I placed you, you were on the set-apart mountain of Yah. You walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you. By the greatness of your trade you became filled with violence within, and you sinned. So I thrust you from the mountain of Yah, and I destroyed you, O covering keruḇ, from the midst of the stones of fire. Your heart was lifted up because of your loveliness, you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendour. I threw you to the earth, I laid you before sovereigns, to look at you. You profaned your set-apart places by your many crookednesses, by the unrighteousness of your trading. Therefore I brought forth fire from your midst. It has devoured you, and I turned you to ashes upon the earth before the eyes of all who see you. All who knew you among the peoples were astonished at you. Waste you shall be, and cease to be, forever.”

You were the anointed keruḇ that covered

keruḇ” is word #H3742 כְּרוּב kruwb (ker-ooɓ') n-m., 1. a cherub. a created spiritual being having a various descriptions., 2. (apparently) a spiritual being created for a discrete purpose, thus differing from other cherubim in this manner., [of uncertain derivation], KJV: cherub, (plural) cherubims.

You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you

unrighteousness” is word #H5766 עֶוֶל `evel (eh'-vel) n-e., עָוֶל `avel (aw'-vel)
(moral) evil., [from H5765], KJV: iniquity, perverseness, unjust(-ly), unrighteousness(-ly); wicked(-ness). , Root(s): H5765

I threw you to the earth

Revelation 12:7-9, “And there came to be fighting in the heaven: Miḵa’ĕl and his messengers fought against the dragon. And the dragon and his messengers fought, but they were not strong enough, nor was a place found for them in the heaven any longer. And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray. He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him."

We can clearly see YHWH threw satan out of the heavenly holy place and to earth. We can also see the word Nephilim comes from root word naphal and means to fall:

If these nephilim are not fallen malakim/angels why are they called offspring of the “sons of Elohim” and the root word of nephilim is naphal or to fall?

Isaiah 14:12-16, “How you have fallen from heaven, child of the light! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart; I will ascend above the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of YHWH. I will sit in the highest place on the holy mountain ofthe congregation. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High. Yet you will be brought down to Sheol; the grave, to the sides ofthe pit. Those who see you will stare at you, and they will talk about you, saying; Is this the one; the adversary, who shook the earth, and made kingdoms tremble?"
Jude 1:14-15, “Ḥanoḵ (Enoch), the seventh from Aḏam, also prophesied of these, saying, “See, יהוה comes with His myriads of set-apart ones, to execute judgment on all, to punish all who are wicked among them concerning all their wicked works which they have committed in a wicked way, and concerning all the harsh words which wicked sinners have spoken against Him.”

This is a quote from 1 Enoch 1:3-9, “And I [Enoch] took up with a parable (saying), “The God of the universe, the Holy Great One, will come forth from his dwelling. And from there he will march upon Mount Sinai and appear in his camp emerging from heaven with a mighty power. And everyone shall be afraid, and Watchers shall quiver. And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth. Mountains and high places will fall down and be frightened. And high hills shall be made low; and they shall melt like a honeycomb before the flame. And earth shall be rent asunder, and all that is upon the earth shall perish. And there shall be a judgment upon all, (including) the righteous. And to all the righteous he will grant peace. He will preserve the elect, and kindness shall be upon them. They shall all belong to God and they shall prosper and be blessed; and the light of God shall shine unto them. Behold, he will arrive with ten million [ten thousand times a thousand] of the holy ones in order to execute judgment upon all. He will destroy the wicked ones and censure all flesh on account of everything that they have done, that which the sinners and the wicked ones committed against him.”

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]If you truly study the first 36 chapters of 1 Enoch are inspired, the rest may or may not be, as the rest is from separate scrolls, but the first 36 chapters were good enough for Jude to quote as inspired and from my studies are legit.[/FONT]

1 Enoch 6:1-2 “And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.’”

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Jude 1:14-15, “Ḥanoḵ (Enoch), the seventh from Aḏam, also prophesied of these, saying, ....

If you truly study the first 36 chapters of 1 Enoch are inspired, the rest may or may not be, as the rest is from separate scrolls, but the first 36 chapters were good enough for Jude to quote as inspired and from my studies are legit....
You might find this interesting Shamah.[video]https://youtu.be/1zz8_MxcnzY[/video]

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
angel means "messenger of God" all prophets where "angels"

folks don't have a biblical understanding of an angel. the heavenly host is not made of humans with wings like Hollywood portrays. read Ezekiel.
Well if you read Ezekiel you will discover that the cherubim not only have wings but multiple wings. You are seriously mistaken in confusing angels with prophets. Angels are spirit beings who are also messengers, and because they are indeed "the heavenly host" many (if not all of them) would be winged creatures. This is intimated to us in the book of Revelation (14:6):

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people...

J

joefizz

2 Samuel 7
17 Nathan told David everything God had said in this vision.

folks made the point that Jesus never sinned so it has to be Solomon and i agree. i was wrong with my first impression because i didn't read the verse after the one i bolded.
Actually it's referring to "both" for both are of the lineage of David and both were watched over by God,the "building a house" refers to Solomon David's son,the "your throne will last forever" part refers to Jesus,in that there would be "one true king" on David's throne instead of impostors like Herod,a passage can refer to "multiple people".

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi everyone,
I have searched the scriptures with the aid of Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance and found that in all cases angel = messenger. There were some instances when the messenger was human, cherubim or even God Himself (see Gen. 22:11,12). That said, what we call angels are cherubim, seraphim or something similar (like cherab) are what we think of as angels.

Angels (cherubim) are spirits and therefore sexless. They do not go against God's will (even the fallen demons tremble). The references in Genesis and Job are clearly misunderstood. Otherwise you would have to throw out many other scriptures.

Matt. 22:30: "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

Hebrews 1:5: “For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?”
Angels are not referred to as sons.

Yours,

Deade

Mar 28, 2016
An angel or messenger as a son of God is led by the Spirit of Christ to bring the word of Christ’s prophecy. Not all angels as messengers are led by the Spirit whether visible or invisible. Many leave out the criterion.. “led by the Spirit” .

Satan as the god of this world has no form not being created from the dust of this world as creatures that could procreate which is an impossibility outside of Hollywood.

We walk by faith and not by sight as did Adam and Eve when the deceiver but his words on the mouth of a creature as a beast of the field called a serpent and it became corrupted and was went down on its belly to be used to signify a false prophet.... one that falsely declares the will of another god another Christ as a false mediator(messenger angel)

To show this in another way when the false prophet Balaam went against the will of God led by the spirit of error the god of this world. God using an Ass to represent an unbeliever (unclean animal) in which a lamb must be sacrificed to redeem it a picture of the gospel in respect to the suffering of Christ beforehand. God who has no form put his words in the mouth of the Ass again to represent a unbeliever it worked to stop the false prophet.

Seeing thing procreate after kinds. Neither the snake or the Ass passed on any human genes(DNA)

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Whether it is a human messenger made in the image of God as those able to procreate or one that is not made of up of the rudiments of this world that cannot multiply (no DNA) .

Angels as those who have no form are not considered brothers and sister with us they are ministering unseen spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation. Angels are not subject to salvation they cannot inherit it.

In checking the records of DNA I don’t think anyone has discovered any DNA coming from Satan as if we did wrestle against flesh and blood (DNA)

Angel a word signifying, both in the Hebrew and Greek, a "messenger,"and hence employed to denote any agent God sends forth to execute his purposes.

It is also applied to such impersonal agents as the pestilence. God is not served by human hands or the will of fallen angels
(2 Sam. 24:16, 17; 2 Kings 19:35), the wind (Ps. 104:4).

Numbers 22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

We walk by faith the unseen, eternal ...not by sight that seen, the temporal

Mar 28, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have searched the scriptures with the aid of Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance and found that in all cases angel = messenger. There were some instances when the messenger was human, cherubim or even God Himself (see Gen. 22:11,12). That said, what we call angels are cherubim, seraphim or something similar (like cherab) are what we think of as angels.

Angels (cherubim) are spirits and therefore sexless. They do not go against God's will (even the fallen demons tremble). The references in Genesis and Job are clearly misunderstood. Otherwise you would have to throw out many other scriptures.

Matt. 22:30: "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

Hebrews 1:5: “For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?”
Angels are not referred to as sons.

Yours,

Deade
Actualy angels not seen, and angels seen are both considered sons of God .....if they are led by the Spirit of the Father.

To what other unseen mediator other than his Son did the father say.. thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?”

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
angels don't impregnant humans today because God casted them to Earth with Satan and they lost the power to take bodily forms but are just spirit. that is why we have demonic possesion, they try and steal houses that are not theirs because they are homeless demons and no longer God's angels but fallen.

i have scriptures to support my beliefs but most wont see it unless God shows them anyway. so i am going to encourage people to be bereans and search the Bible themselves.
\
don't take my word for it. read the Bible from Genesis to revelation and allow God to speak to you.
I never said Angels impregnate humans today.... So why start contention over something that has never been stated?

I will say however that angels can indeed take physical form on earth.. Below is scriptural support for my belief..

Hebrews 13: KJV
1 "Let brotherly love continue. {2} Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

How do we entertain strangers? This is talking about being hospitable to strangers by giving them shelter and food, by being hospitable... If angels cannot take physical form then we cannot do these things for them ..

Angels eating food in the OT..

Genesis 18:KJV
1"And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; {2} And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, {3} And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: {4} Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: {5} And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. {6} And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. {7} And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. {8} And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat."

So above we see 3 visitors came to abraham on being the Lord.. and Abrahan entertained them by having a meal prepared for them food.. Food which they ate.. Now we read later that while Abraham talked with the LORD and was pleading for the people of Sodom the other two went on into Sodom to bring a message to Lot and his family to flee Sodom..

Genesis 18: KJV
22 "And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD. {23} ¶ And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? {24} Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?"

So two of them went to Sodom while the 3rd who was the LORD stayed and spoke to Abraham.. Now we can read what the next chapter clearly states about the two who went to Sodom..

Genesis 19:KJV
1 "And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;"

During the visit the Angels physically grab Lot and pull him inside His house to save Lot from the crowd..

Genesis 19: KJV
8 "Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. {9} And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. {10} But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. {11} And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door."

So we see Angels physically pulling Lot into his house and closing the door.. These Angels who where in flesh man form then smote the grown of men outside with blindness which confirms they where not just mere men but indeed where angels of God.. Angels who had come with the LORD sat down and ate Abrahams food and walked to Sodom and physically saved Lot from the crowd of men..

So yes indeed Angels can take human form Just as the LORD took human form and spoke to Abraham after eating Abrahams food with His two Angel companions..

Jun 6, 2015

\
The fallen angels did impregnate women and they will again when they are released, read the book of Jude and Michael is guarding satan, they will be let loose to form the one world Gov. God bless

J

joefizz

Always a curious subject.

A

Ariel82

The Bible says that angels are NOT called children of God.

◄ Hebrews 1 ►
English Standard Version

1Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs.

5For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son,
today I have begotten you”?

Or again,

“I will be to him a father,
and he shall be to me a son”?
The answer is NO ANGEL WAS EVER CALLED THE SON OF GOD,

But hey witchcraft and jewish fables are so much skinnier and tickles the ear pleasantly to those who seek mystic power and reason to prosecute babies for no reason but that they believe them to be children of angels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 26, 2012
Half of the problems here aren’t because they mistranslated sons of God. They mistranslated elohim. What Genesis literally states is that gods (elohim) made us in their image. If we were made in their image perhaps our DNA is compatible. Yahweh is the God of gods. The sons of elohim took the daughters of men. Elohim means heavenly resident, aka extraterrestrial. We have preconceived notions that all aliens look like little grey men with big heads. Many times in the Bible we explain away and misinterpret what it says because we want to think that Heaven is this unattainable spiritual realm with only spiritual beings. There are clues all through scripture and archeology that what actually happened is not the status quo belief system. The only thing that makes things mysterious is ignoring all of the clues that reveal the Truth. “Seek and you will find.”