ARE WE TO BE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MightyLionOfJuda

case and point to my second last post is are there any documentations for these health and wealth healings that apparently go on in these false churches.There are not and the prime reason for these ministries is money.Do your research on the healing ministries and many of these supposed healers are pulling in big bucks yet cannot back up their claims with documentation leading me to believe my written opinion on what Jesus said about the kingdom being divided.They cant truly heal because they lack the power for they are workers of iniquity which is what Jesus will call them before they are cast into outer darkness.

Jan 8, 2009
Well the way these healing ministries work is they rarely actually pray for and lay hands on people themself, as genuine healing ministries do, but the real healings can take place during corporate praise and worship and faith building exercises which occur largely independent of the faith healer him or her self. But then the faith healer usually takes credit for them.

M

MightyLionOfJuda

true,the false healer will take credit for what was done of God or a genuine christian who has the gift of healing but will also always look for a way to gain a reputation and satisfy their own lustful heart out of the good that had been done there

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ive been thinking about this for a few days now. How we as Christians will have full faith in the word. Full faith in the salvation of Jesus Our Lord. Yet when it comes to The Holy Spirit we show the most doubt when one shares what The Holy Spirit has revieled to us. I understand the need to test, in scripture it says to test the spirits. I understand that there are those that will abuse the name of the Holy Spirit. But in scripture Jesus says he sent his spirit to be with us. So why do we doubt so often? I believe that faith itself is the proof. I wonder about this because is not faith belief that requires no proof? We should be able to believe in what is not seen if we have true faith. And the Holy Spirit is that which requires total faith. I know many will say and speak of the abusers, but if we have the faith , we should also believe that God Our Father will not tollerate any missuse of his Holy Spirit. I just have wondered if when we look at faith in his Holy Spirit we may be missing much of what Jesus has given us because of lack of faith in his Holy Spirit.
So, it is not my intention to say we are all wrong or faithless. I just wondered about this and wanted all of us to consider this.
Smiles and God bless, pickles

Status
Not open for further replies.