ARE YOU HOLY.............?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeekinHIM

Dear Precious Saints of GOD,

This is sure to raise some eyebrows on this site, and please, I am not seekin' to be controversial at all.....

That is simply not my heart, but instead, my desire is for you to be free. Free of whatever ails you.
Our Adversary is working overtime, because he knows his time is just about up on this planet.......

So, we are going to see here, that when you asked JESUS CHRIST TO MOVE INTO YOUR BODY, THAT HE ACTUALLY DID............So let me ask you right here, IS HE HOLY..............? OF COURSE HE IS.

Please read this excerpt from the scene on the mountain in Moses' day, when he first saw the burning bush, which drew him closer.............Then, he hears a still small voice say to him...........

EXODUS 3:5- Then HE (GOD) said, " Do not come near here (up to the burning bush) REMOVE THY SANDALS FROM OFF OF YOUR FEET........FOR THE PLACE YOU ARE STANDING IS HOLY GROUND

Ok, so we see that Moses could not come near the HOLY PRESENCE OF GOD...........because he (Moses) was not holy.........right? ok. BECAUSE HIS SHOES WERE NOT AS SHOES ARE SPOKEN OF IN THE ARMOR OF GOD....SHOD (COVERED) WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE.

Now let's jump ahead to the TEMPLE OF GOD............YOU AND ME!

ROMANS 12:1+2- Therefore I urge you brethren, by the Mercies of GOD, to present your BODIES a living and HOLY SACRIFICE, ACCEPTABLE to GOD........which is your spiritual act of Worship.
And do not be conformed to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind........

1 CORINTHIANS 3:16- Don't you know that you are the TEMPLE of GOD, and that The SPIRIT of GOD dwells in you? If any man destroys the TEMPLE of GOD, GOD will destroy him, for the temple of GOD IS HOLY AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE........HOLY

Ok, now here's another example of this holiness, that GOD is calling you...........

1 THESSALONIANS 5:23- Now may The GOD of peace HIMSELF SANCTIFY YOU wholly (entirely); and may your SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY be preserved (sealed in HIS SPIRIT) complete, without blame at the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST......

Precious, .....do you know that GOD is saying you are HOLY, not because of anything you do or did, but because HE is HOLY, and HE now resides in your body, by HIS SPIRIT............YOU ARE HOLY.
HE SAYS SO, THIS IS HIS WORD............NOW I AM NOT SAYING YOU OR ME OR ANYONE OF US, IS PERFECT, THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS MEANS.............WE ARE ACCEPTABLE TO GOD NOW.....

How many of us have been STRIVING to be ACCEPTABLE to GOD, for years and years........When in fact we already are..........WE ARE CALLED SAINTS, WHICH MEANS HOLY ONES, 56 TIMES AFTER
THE CROSS OF CHRIST...............READ IT FOR YOURSELF. Please just talk to your LORD, HE lives right inside of you, HE will reveal this to you............HE LOVES YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE.....

SeekinHIM

Jan 31, 2009
you are right, our holiness or righteous can only come from God however,

How many of us have been STRIVING to be ACCEPTABLE to GOD, for years and years........When in fact we already are..........WE ARE CALLED SAINTS, WHICH MEANS HOLY ONES
there is a calling to strive toward that mark, there is a responsibilty to reach that goal, God has put on us as His Children

present your bodies a living sacrifice for this is our reasonable service. again this has nothing to do with the gift of God, eternal life through Jesus Christ. it says to work out our salvation not work for our salvation, and then James tells us to keep ourselves unspotted.

Jas 1:27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

It is not a Burger king religion where as we can have it our way for Jesus did say I am the way But also said if ye love me keep my commandments, and that is where the Holy Spirit Of God can keep us and strengthen us in the ways we should Go

Dec 19, 2009
I figure that one of the chief ingredients in being holy is being chaste. Would you agree?

Feb 27, 2007
is sorry she googled chaste :eek:

Feb 27, 2007
me too... you know how sometimes you hear a word but never fully understand its true definition, this was one of those words. As for this thread I often in my walk with God reflect on "am I getting too casual" with the Lord. My spirit convicts me sometimes of the necessity of not only having a loving relationship but reverance as well. Chaste is not a word I'd attribute to myself as I know who I am within my heart & in my humor with my husband. I'm definitely though much more chaste than I was 20 years ago as things are offensive to me that used to be quite funny.

Dec 19, 2009
me too... you know how sometimes you hear a word but never fully understand its true definition, this was one of those words. As for this thread I often in my walk with God reflect on "am I getting too casual" with the Lord. My spirit convicts me sometimes of the necessity of not only having a loving relationship but reverance as well. Chaste is not a word I'd attribute to myself as I know who I am within my heart & in my humor with my husband. I'm definitely though much more chaste than I was 20 years ago as things are offensive to me that used to be quite funny.
Yes, we have to remember that the Lord is the boss, as well as a friend, I guess.

S

SeekinHIM

Dear Resurrection,

Wow that has an interesting ring to it............ALMOST LIKE THE LORD IS ABOUT TO SAY, DEAR RESURRECTION IT' TIME TO GET UP NOW.......LOL

Anyway, yes this is what it means, chaste is indeed the goal., This is what is meant by the statement, STRONG MEAT IS FOR THE MATURE........WHO HAVE THROUGH PRACTICE, TRAINED THIER SENSES TO DISCERN BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.......HEBREWS (PLEASE READ FROM CH. 5:11 ) READ THROUGH CH. 6:3, OF COURSE YOU CAN GO ON FROM HERE, BUT I THINK THESE WILL HELP YOU SEE ...........CHASTE.

SeekinHIM

Dec 19, 2009
Dear Resurrection,

Wow that has an interesting ring to it............ALMOST LIKE THE LORD IS ABOUT TO SAY, DEAR RESURRECTION IT' TIME TO GET UP NOW.......LOL

Anyway, yes this is what it means, chaste is indeed the goal., This is what is meant by the statement, STRONG MEAT IS FOR THE MATURE........WHO HAVE THROUGH PRACTICE, TRAINED THIER SENSES TO DISCERN BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.......HEBREWS (PLEASE READ FROM CH. 5:11 ) READ THROUGH CH. 6:3, OF COURSE YOU CAN GO ON FROM HERE, BUT I THINK THESE WILL HELP YOU SEE ...........CHASTE.

SeekinHIM
I suppose another terrible sin is pride. Have you ever been hurt by someone’s prideful behavior?

S

SeekinHIM

Dlear Resurrection,

I did not mean this as a reference to your chosen name in this service. I hope you know this now, I apologize for any inference. My meaning in what I was talking about is those who died in CHRIST over all the centuries.......until now. And yes, I have, but try letting The KING absorb it next time........

As the offense occurs, just immediately surrender this to The LORD, cast it on HIM while declaring, I will not allow anything or anyone to interfere with my walk, and I forgive them they owe me nothing..............

SeekinHIM