Arrogance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rainacorn

No.

The answer is so short and obvious, the site won't even allow me to post it without this additional statement.

M

MaggieMye

Arrogance is the outward manifestation of PRIDE!

Dec 19, 2009
No.

The answer is so short and obvious, the site won't even allow me to post it without this additional statement.
There is an easy way around that. Just type no, hit your space for a second or two, and then type a period. Then period will end up only one space away from the no.

S

selenah

Is arrogance a good thing?

Psalm 36:11 Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.

Psalm 73:6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:33 A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Daniel 4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

1Timothy 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

1John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Yeah....I don't think God likes arrogance/pride.

N

NoahsMom

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Amen lil siter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!