Artsie's job shenanigans rise again (another superthread)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
These days it is most likely the employers have failed, not the employees.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
PS...……..It Sounds to me as though you have themakings of a great worker, manager or boss of all of the mentioned. Do not be hard on YOU! You are a dear sister. God bless you and thework of your hands always.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
PS...……..It Sounds to me as though you have themakings of a great worker, manager or boss of all of the mentioned. Do not be hard on YOU! You are a dear sister. God bless you and thework of your hands always.
Thank you I really appreciate it.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
@ArtsieSteph
There is a contest on Webtoon for a short story webcomic. Check it out! Entry April 30th-June 30th. You might win an award and make some money and it's not just one award many will be given. And it might be a great start for you in comics maybe you can make a living or extra cash doing what you love. I've seen people (that you draw better than in comparison) that get published.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I get to go to my new job the first time and I’m trying to hold in my excitement/nerves!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Dear Sweet Steph, so very happy for you, as I pray thanks and gratitude for your success, Holy Spirit is moving for you, thank you kindly for sharing.
Blessings

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Artsy….. God bless you in your new endeavor. May He keep you always guarding your going out and coming in, and in all your needed endeavor….

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
OH MY GOSH IT IS SO CUUUUUTE. All the rehab residents are sweet, the staff are all friendly, and I had an absolute blast!! They have turtles and their own little birds!!!