Autism healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have a "challenge", and have received healing , yet it still is not completely gone, I am not in a wheelchair anymore.
In one outpouring He showed me how it had become a part of my identity, as you touched on.
It would be great to hear more from GOOWZ, that was great experience in this that was shared.
blessings

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
yo Mo!
I seriously question this...
either someone made a typo or this "Dr." doesn't know up from Adam
Know why I question it?
Because it's Autism Spectrum Disorder or shortened to ASD not ADS as this ad lists it

View attachment 254736
My philosophy is largely the Lamestream is always lying, unless there is some profit in them telling the truth. Since I can't see any obvious profit in them telling the truth on this, my default position is they're lying. Have a read of the below, but bear in mind it's a Lamestream article.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-suramin-autism-cure-idUSL1N3521OO

Remember Ivermectin and Covid? Banned, demonised, and now WHO has listed it as a treatment for Covid. The Lamestream will lie for as long as they can get away with it. The issue with Ivermectin is the whole world was watching. As autism sufferers are a much smaller section of the population than were affected by vaxx mandates, easier for Big Pharma to get away with lying to them, or never-ending studies that don't prove anything.

Jul 3, 2019
Here
The Prayer of my heart for you is that you will allow your precious ears to hear the Words of the book of Proverbs. Proverbs is the book to give Wisdom and Understanding to those who desire it. This book is a foundational resource for perfecting social interactions in the sight of Jesus. I have included a link to an audio reading of Proverbs to offer convenience and a link that will direct you to my testimony about how reading the bible with my children has changed our lives and delivered us from the barriers of autism. The title of my written testimony is "By Word of Mouth".

By Word of Mouth (ishiandishah.blogspot.com)

The Book of Proverbs (Audio and Text)
wisdom is not the issue. it is a disease that prevents the message from my brain being spoken in a way that people accept

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
wisdom is not the issue. it is a disease that prevents the message from my brain being spoken in a way that people accept
Provided that your desire to be accepted by God is greater than your longing to be accepted by men; I asked for your affliction to be healed.

If you haven't felt the peace of the God in your affliction; I hope you experience that first.

Speaking personally; I know that for me, there have been times when I would have been like the 9 lepers that were cleansed that never came back to give thanks and glory to Jesus; so, in that way that my afflictions have been for my own good. That God is good and worthy to be praised has taken a while to really sink in. I'm a pretty goal/mission oriented and focused person myself, and taking the time to stop and give thanks to God does not come naturally which, I do not believe is a total curse: "existential gratitude" allows unsaved people to be thankful for things which they ought not- and they offer to idols the praise which belongs to God. There are people on their way to eternal destruction; and they are happy about it! So, it's definitely a good thing to be delivered from that and delivered from the fate of people that feed on the validation of men.

Even if you don't have the same or similar issues, I am confident that God knows what he is doing and I pray that you will stay encouraged if things don't change right away; and that the peace of God stays with you.