Back Again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2019
United States
Hi everyone, my name is Caleb! Hope you all are well. It's been a few years since I've been on this website, but I thought of coming back.

Just curious, is there a Windows 10 desktop app?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome back! Hope you will join in on the Forums. Try posting your question in the Tech Forum and you should get a quick response. God bless you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi everyone, my name is Caleb! Hope you all are well. It's been a few years since I've been on this website, but I thought of coming back.

Glad to have you back onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Welcome to CC, brother Caleb! :):coffee: I just use the forums.

So glad you came back. (y)

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com

What I did was went to Christian Chat.com and left click this link: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.christianchat.app and type in the search the app you are looking to see if they can find it, example:

Not Found (google.com) Google Duo in the search box, and left click on search, and it should open another page with the apps.

Walter

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022

welcome back Caleb, must be something good here if members return lol. I think maybe yes to your question.