Backslidden and one foot in the pit.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TravThom46

I'm asking that you pray for strength and guidance for me while I rebuild my relationship with God. After 15 years as His own, I have been so selfish and have done many things to harm others. I ask that He forgive me and cleanse my heart and mind again.
I am struggling with mental illness and inappropriate sexual attraction. I'm seeking help from the therapy community - why else would God have created humans to understand such things? But, I need the Great Counselor to help me.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless TravThom46, with your knowledge, wisdom and strength to overcome these and glorify your name. Father God, let you please set free from these sins. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

M

Miri

image.jpg image.jpg

The pit is never too deep for Jesus.

B

bikerchaz

Greetings brother.
Focus on Jesus, nothing more, nothing less, just Jesus and praise Him. Don't look at others, keep yourself blinkered and Keep Jesus in your line of sight. Truly Jesus is life, Jesus is all, Jesus will lead you, Jesus will teach you, Jesus will provide all you need, Jesus just Jesus. Never anything but Jesus.