Baptize by Blazing FIRE day 15

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sislt777

If you read these testimonies in this link you will see that Christians face a greater degree of punishment if we fail of Gods grace and do not make it through that straight gate. One of the people said our punishment will be 1000 times greater than the worst sinner that never knew Jesus. We need to take another long look at our salvation and not take it so lightly. It was not free, it cost God His only Son! Please take heed to how you live your Christian life because you will give a FULL account! Be found in His mercy!

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/Babtize_by_Blazing_Fire/index.htm

==== DAY 15 ====
Kim, Joo-Eun:
While I was fervently praying, a vision appeared before me. It was a man watching TV in his home. As he was watching TV, a grotesque looking evil
spirit came forth from the TV and entered his body. The man never realized the realized the spiritual effects of watching TV. Then my vision switched over to an Internet cafe. Filled with people surfing the internet or playing games 24 hours a day. The place was packed with many gamers. One man was giving all his attention to his game. He must have been playing for hours, his were red and bloodshot. Suddenly, an evil spirit in the form of a skeleton came forth from the computer screen and entered the man's body. With the evil spirit in him, he became more addicted and played feverously. After observing this, I decided to be more cautious with what I watch and do on the Internet.
Then I noticed an evil spirit in the shape of a half-moon. With an agitated voice, it said, "Let me go to the Internet cafe." And in a vision, I saw this evil spirit heading toward the Internet cafe. The evil spirit came to a man addicted to a game, it said, "Since you are so consumed with the games, I will enter your body." It then entered the man's body. Many evil spirits of addiction harassed the people in the Internet cafe. Even some saints fell into this trap. They spent less time in prayer and more time with computers. They were dedicated church folks who had fallen into the addiction of the internet and TV. As a result, their church attendance and spiritual life were compromised. The evil spirits were responsible for enticing the people. These people became blind and did not realize that evil spirits were responsible for their addictions and actions. I also saw a vision of evil spirits coming out of TVs into victims' bodies.
Later than night, as
I continued to pray, numerous evil spirits kept trying to fight me. One spirit, appeared before me in the form of a lion. It was very frightening, and I began to shake. It said, "I will take you down to the chambers of hell." I shouted, "What are you talking about? You filthy evil spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ, depart." It then departed. Without any rest, another evil spirit appeared. I said to myself, "Why are there so many evil spirits appearing today?" Strangely, this evil spirit walked in an amusing manner, like a duck. I couldn't help but laugh. The evil spirit angrily shouted, "Why are you laughing at me. Do not laugh." After a strong rebuke, it departed. Then an evil spirit, in the form of a young woman in a white dress appeared. She had fangs like Dracula's, with blood drizzling down her mouth. She was trying to distract me from praying, so I called on Jesus for help, and she departed with a bitter expression on its face.

Lee, Haak-Sung:
Today several evil spirits attacked me. The first one looked like a bullfrog, it had an unpleasant appearance. I was able to cast it out in Jesus' name. The second evil spirit had the grotesque appearance of a human face, with one side severely burned. I called on Jesus and the Lord appeared. As Jesus approached me, the evil spirit fled. But I noticed Jesus was bleeding. He stood in silence and bled in front of me. I could not imagine the amount of blood that the Lord was losing. The blood hemorrhaged from all sides of His head. It appeared endless. I sobbed profusely. The Lord laid His hands out toward me to show me His wrists. I saw the holes where the nails had pierced him and from which His blood was streaming out. The Lord said, "Haak-Sung, you did a good job of evangelizing today. You also do a very good job in cleaning the church." He appeared very proud of my efforts and continued to compliment me, "My Haak-Sung, as you evangelized, you led and took care of the little brothers and sisters. The weather was very cold, but you overcame those obstacles. You did a good job. I am very proud of you." He then gave me a hug.
Once Jesus left, four spirits attacked me all at once. One of them said, "Do not pray. Stop. You cannot pray." Another spirit moved rapidly side to side, in an attempt to confuse and distract me. I concentrated with all my strength not to lose focus, and I shouted with my heart. As a result, all the evil spirits fled.
Later Jesus took me to hell. I was shown a place where multitudes of people were screaming and shouting in pain, inside an enormous heated black pot. Outside of the pot, there were countless evil spirits walking and flying in all directions. Jesus said, "Haak-Sung, do not be afraid. The numerous evil spirits cannot harm you as long as I am here to protect you. This is a place called the torment of the boiling pot. It is a place for alcoholics and people addicted to smoking." As the people entered the boiling water, their flesh disintegrated. Strangely, there was fire inside the boiling water. After that Jesus took me back to the church.
Lee, Yoo-Kyung:
One by one, numerous evil spirits tried to distract and harass me. I rebuked them all. Later, Jesus appeared wearing a bright, shining garment. "Yoo-Kyung, let us go to Heaven." As we arrived in Heaven, the angels greeted us and Jesus took me to a room filled with many books. He wanted me to explore and read the enormous collection of books, on many different subjects. They were all made of gold, and elegantly stored on shelves.
To be continued in Book #2...
Confirming Testimony of Pastor Michael Park, AMI Mission Church USA, (714) 537-3397, Email: amisbuso ([@]) sbcglobal.net
As a pastor, I have read many books about spiritual warfare. I use these to preach, to teach and to apply to my daily life and on mission trips in different countries. When I first heard about the book Baptize by Blazing Fire, I thought it would be just another one of 'those' books with a different title. However, after reading the book I realized my old concept of spiritual warfare was totally wrong and that I had a blindfold over my spiritual eyes. I have read all five books of Pastor Kim's Baptize by Blazing Fire Series. There are many spiritual warfare books sold in Christian bookstores around the world. Most of the authors rely on their own experiences while applying biblical theory. It is appropriate to use biblical principles to fight against demonic spirits and the dark forces of evil. However, Baptize by Blazing Fire is different. The Lord Jesus appeared to this small church personally and opened the spiritual eyes of each member of the church. When their spiritual eyes were opened, they could see Jesus and demons. The Lord taught them how to fight against and resist the devil and his evil spirits while being able to actually see them. It was fascinating to know how easy it is to fight against the devil once your spiritual eyes are opened. There are so many demonic spirits around to cause sickness, evil thinking, family brokenness, church divisions, and so much more. My reading prompted me to visit The Lord's Church in Korea, which I was able to do recently. I received a warm welcome from Pastor Kim, Yong-Doo and his congregation. My doubts about things written in the book evaporated like steam as I talked with Pastor Kim, others who were visiting, and the young people there. What amazed me is that the church is packed with prayer warriors starting at 9:30pm until 5:00 am. daily, 365 days a year. They are engaged in intercessory prayer. Every night there is powerful worship, spiritual dance, sermons, the impartation of anointing fire, and much prayer. I have witnessed that Pastor Kim is taken to hell by the Lord at early dawn every day. The Lord Jesus wants him to experience the suffering and torment of hell because the Lord wants him to tell the world that hell is real. He was also taken to Heaven many times. The Lord grieves that today's churches do not believe in hell or, at best, take it lightly. This amazing book is a must-read for all Christians. Baptize by Blazing Fire will encourage you to overcome the spiritual battle as well as give you a wonderful foretaste of Heaven. My Church intends to translate Pastor Kim's series of books into English. This will benefit many Christians in the World and give them the opportunity to translate them into their own languages.