Be Prepared

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Complaining is death, and thanksgiving is life. Yet there are people who complain on their way to Church while hoping to receive blessings. They don’t understand that complaining keeps them from getting what they want. They don’t come prepared to receive blessings in the Lord’s presence.

Prepare yourself for blessing by offering thanksgiving for what God has already done for you. The Word says, “For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced” (Matthew 12:37). Choose your words wisely today, and prepare yourself for God’s blessings.

Deuteronomy 10:12 ~ (KJV)
And now, Israel, what doth theLord thy God require of thee, but to fear theLord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve theLord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

Justcuz

Banned: 13 forum posts with blatant lies about CC
Jul 6, 2012
I don't glasses Ma'am ;)

... still very true

O

OFM

true true true right right right i i i agree totally and fully amen-eth allways....