Being extremely heavily attacked

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 9, 2022
Hi there,

Firstly, I love you all.

I am being attacked by demons/evil as Jesus was tempted in Matthew 4:1-11 I am diagnosed with schizophrenia, so I hear voices and see visions and experience temptations from demons.

I need prayer that I rely on Jesus completely and entirely.

The attacks are torture but it's all an illusion, the enemy is defeated but they can cause horrific feelings and suffering.

Pray that I remember to rely on Jesus every second of my life and fear is not part of me, it's not of God.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
TO ADJUST - Copy.jpg
"I pray the power of the Holy Spirit prevails in your life."
'Amen'

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hi there,

Firstly, I love you all.

I am being attacked by demons/evil as Jesus was tempted in Matthew 4:1-11 I am diagnosed with schizophrenia, so I hear voices and see visions and experience temptations from demons.

The attacks are torture but it's all an illusion, the enemy is defeated but they can cause horrific feelings and suffering.

Pray that I remember to rely on Jesus every second of my life and fear is not part of me, it's not of God.
Hi Samuel.

Here's the first step that must be taken to deliver one from demons. Before you listen, please pray for God's help, for Him to keep the demons from distracting you, and for understanding of this short teaching. Sincerely do so and He will answer.
I will pray for you too.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
The peace of the lord be with you: they have their bag of tricks, but their lies are coming to an end. :)

CS1

May 23, 2012
Hi there,

Firstly, I love you all.

Dear Lord

You said in your word you never leave us or forsake us.

Lord, you made the mind and can heal it. Renew this mind in your child. I take authority over the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus, and Lord, I ask you to leave your peace with SamuelMichael. Not as the world give it but what you give. The battle in mind is all our fight because it is the devil's playground. Yet you are greater. We have the power of your Holy Spirit, and we ask you, Lord, to rebuke the enemy and give victory to SamuelMichael. Your Blood covers SamuelMichael therefore, no demon can stand against it. Let us remember in Luke chapter 4, You fight the devil's temptations with God's word.

We are told to Submit ourselves to God, resist the devil, and HE will flee from us. To that, I say amen.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Hi there,

Firstly, I love you all.

Samuel,

The demons hate the video I posted for you.
I will post another one that they will try to fight you on. Please don't let them get you sidetracked. Pray first for God to help you understand the details of His good news, free of distractions or voices. Tell God that you are willing to do whatever it takes for Him to deliver you, with a sincere heart.
Follow the Biblical instructions, then respond to the video with a direct reply so I can be notified. Praying for you friend.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Hi there,

Firstly, I love you all.

We haven't heard back from you since September 20 Samuel.
Are you doing any better?
What do the voices say?
Do They say anything to you when you get on this forum?
I don't want to bug you with a lot of questions. However, you presented a very serious prayer request and I am checking to find out if you are OK.

Mar 4, 2020
Hi there,

Firstly, I love you all.

After people come to Christ, this sort of thing is not uncommon. It happened to me, it happened to my girlfriend, it's happened to others I've seen mention it on the Internet, and like you said Jesus Himself went through something like this after His water baptism and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him. It's spiritual warfare, but you have help.

So may I ask when were saved and when did all of this start?

Praying for you.

Mar 9, 2022
We haven't heard back from you since September 20 Samuel.
Are you doing any better?
What do the voices say?
Do They say anything to you when you get on this forum?
I don't want to bug you with a lot of questions. However, you presented a very serious prayer request and I am checking to find out if you are OK.
I get visions, temptations and voices and extremely negative feelings.

I don't like sharing the exact nature of the attacks because they're so harmful to even know of them.

Fortunately I learned a number of scripture and spiritual commandments or sayings to defend myself from the temptations. Through the holy spirit and other Christians.

The word of God is the sword of the spirit.

I let Jesus and the holy spirit move my body and speak through me.

Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ(A) and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.(B) The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,(C) who loved me(D) and gave himself for me.(E)

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2

The enemy cannot hurt me
I have God on my side
I know the attack and the feelings resulting from it it is all an illusion. Nothing can separate me from the love of God Romans 8
Cover what they say
Avoid them
Know what is Them and what is you
Shake the attack off
Do what you want that is good, everything is permissible not everything is profitable

When bad spirits or worse spirits share their feelings with me I tell them in Jesus name to leave and never return

When spirits try to cause me to feel worse or cause me to feel worse tell me something I don't want like I tell them in Jesus name to leave and never return

I was attacked seriously but I realised God has showed me something
The enemy has no power. We can avoid all the enemies attacks with faith and belief and overcoming evil with good
By keeping occupied doing something good

In Jesus name, I reject and forbid
The enemy cannot hurt others
The enemy cannot cause others to think or feel they thought something
The enemy cannot turn me away from God Jesus the holy spirit
The enemy cannot turn me away from my wifes
In Jesus name I forbid the enemy from trying to hurt others, change others feelings, to cause others to feel negative, bring down others, cause others feel low, cause new feelings, change others thoughts, change others thinking
In Jesus name I forbid the enemy from deceiving others

Zechariah 3
Word of spirit is sword of spirit

Remember heaven is on the other side of the vault, it isn't a long way. It's right next to us and
Jesus is with me
You have the answer Jesus
No matter how you feel, Jesus is with you and escape and deliverance is already planned

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I get visions, temptations and voices and extremely negative feelings.

I don't like sharing the exact nature of the attacks because they're so harmful to even know of them.

Fortunately I learned a number of scripture and spiritual commandments or sayings to defend myself from the temptations. Through the holy spirit and other Christians.

The word of God is the sword of the spirit.

I let Jesus and the holy spirit move my body and speak through me.

Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ(A) and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.(B) The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,(C) who loved me(D) and gave himself for me.(E)

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2

The enemy cannot hurt me
I have God on my side
I know the attack and the feelings resulting from it it is all an illusion. Nothing can separate me from the love of God Romans 8
Cover what they say
Avoid them
Know what is Them and what is you
Shake the attack off
Do what you want that is good, everything is permissible not everything is profitable

When bad spirits or worse spirits share their feelings with me I tell them in Jesus name to leave and never return

When spirits try to cause me to feel worse or cause me to feel worse tell me something I don't want like I tell them in Jesus name to leave and never return

I was attacked seriously but I realised God has showed me something
The enemy has no power. We can avoid all the enemies attacks with faith and belief and overcoming evil with good
By keeping occupied doing something good

In Jesus name, I reject and forbid
The enemy cannot hurt others
The enemy cannot cause others to think or feel they thought something
The enemy cannot turn me away from God Jesus the holy spirit
The enemy cannot turn me away from my wifes
In Jesus name I forbid the enemy from trying to hurt others, change others feelings, to cause others to feel negative, bring down others, cause others feel low, cause new feelings, change others thoughts, change others thinking
In Jesus name I forbid the enemy from deceiving others

Zechariah 3
Word of spirit is sword of spirit

Remember heaven is on the other side of the vault, it isn't a long way. It's right next to us and
Jesus is with me
You have the answer Jesus
No matter how you feel, Jesus is with you and escape and deliverance is already planned

SamuelMichael,

I'm so glad to hear back from you.
I'm also glad to hear your use of God's Holy Word, the Sword of the Spirit, to resist the Devil.
It's evident from your powerful affirmation and use of the Word that you have learned much before reaching out for prayer here.
You are doubtless an encouragement to others as you are to me.

Did you watch the two videos that I posted above? If so, are you absolutely 100% sure that you have a home in heaven, or do you have some doubt?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear
has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

:D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Greater is he who is in you than he Who is in you than he who is in the world.

Mar 9, 2022
SamuelMichael,

I'm so glad to hear back from you.
I'm also glad to hear your use of God's Holy Word, the Sword of the Spirit, to resist the Devil.
It's evident from your powerful affirmation and use of the Word that you have learned much before reaching out for prayer here.
You are doubtless an encouragement to others as you are to me.

Did you watch the two videos that I posted above? If so, are you absolutely 100% sure that you have a home in heaven, or do you have some doubt?
Thank you so much for your duty of care over me I can feel your love! May God bless you and you reap the love you sow.

I watched the second video. I shall watch the first video. Thank you for sharing.

I know I'm going to heaven. I want to be good and obey the Lord Jesus Christ and love Him with all my heart and soul and mind.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:12