BELIEVERS will lay hands on the sick

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
You can find a bit of a study Here on the subject of divine healing...

Yahweh Shalom...

Dec 9, 2013
You can find a bit of a study Here on the subject of divine healing...

Yahweh Shalom...
Brief response to the article you posted:

How is sickness evil? sickness is usually caused by bacteria/germs, is bacteria evil? God made bacteria, is God evil then?
Seems like bacteria is part of Gods design, thus logically sickness is also his design....are you questioning that?

The number of reasons given for "Why healing from God may be delayed" is a joke. Im sorry but it leaves for so much subjectivity, how easy then to just pick one of these vague reasons when the person is not miraculously healed. But if the person does heal by chance all glory is given to God. Its horrible reasoning, it does not imply whatsoever any causation between prayer/belief and healing.

Sep 3, 2012
It's ok guys. Y'all just don't know who y'all are.. Hopefully someday you will come to the truth..

May 15, 2013
Jesus says those that believe in me will lay hands on the sick and they will recover.. Also those that believe in me will do the works I do and greater works.... So with that said if you don't do these things then you don't really believe?
Matthew 14:31
Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Acts 3:16
By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
It's ok guys. Y'all just don't know who y'all are.. Hopefully someday you will come to the truth..
So I can safely say that there are no hospitals in your town. You and your group have healed them all I assume.

I guess you really don't know the Jesus of the bible. The only One that is able to save sinners from their sin and give them eternal life.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Sep 3, 2012
I read about the Jesus in the bible. I know the Jesus that lives inside of me. Actually I just moved to South Carolina and what group? People won't deny themselfs and pick up there cross and run the race. Man traditions always blames God for something not happening

C

CRC

Aside from the scriptural arguments, That would truly be Affordable Healthcare not to mention reduce the need for quite a bit of hospitals and funeral homes. Something is amiss!!!

Oct 14, 2013
I read about the Jesus in the bible. I know the Jesus that lives inside of me. Actually I just moved to South Carolina and what group? People won't deny themselfs and pick up there cross and run the race. Man traditions always blames God for something not happening

please heal all the sick where you go to and they can use the hospital for something else :rolleyes:

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Luk 4:23
And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.
Luk 4:24
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.
Luk 4:25
But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
Luk 4:26
But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
Luk 4:27
And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
Luk 4:28
And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
Luk 4:29
And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
Luk 4:30
But he passing through the midst of them went his way,

Be careful in your unbelief, that you don't become like this.