BIBLE VERSES EXPLAINING SOME TEACHINGS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jaybird88

The Holy Spirit only leads into Gods righteousness not into self righteousness. Holy Spirit leads to Christ not away from Christ.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
i dont think the Spirit leads to a bunch of hate.

U

UnderGrace

no you are telling them to follow you. if a Catholic is lead by the Spirit and the Spirit leads them wherever they are, you are telling them to STOP being lead by the Spirit and be lead by what you (a man) tells them.
As a former Catholic, who stayed in the church for a while, I can attest the Holy Spirit was saying "leave" there was no growth in the Spirit there.
Maybe some pleasant memories but that is not the same thing is it?

Aug 8, 2018
I am so amazed at the Wisdom of God. It is clear that in this end of the age, God is only preserving that which is truth, and those who can accept it.
While all the spiritually dying denominations fight among themselves saying, "your false , no your false" God is removing the meat
from them ,and also those who cling only to the truth in substance. No matter what we think , we all have been influenced by the father-in -laws 9WOULD ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY OF JACOB) However, those of us whose hearts are set on only pleasing Christ are able through that SINCERE love , to hear and see truth when shown. Our desire is only to uphold truth in faith- not man's traditions based on what man thinks God should do. Leaving behind if you will, the bones. Since none seem to accept the admonishment
from the other they have been cut off, because there is NO Brotherly love among them.

One in Christ Philippians 2 ;2-4

…2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.…

IT IS CLEAR THIS DOES NOT EXIST AMONG DENOMINATIONS TODAY. That is evident and proven so here.

I know I am right in my understanding. If you have not notice Philippians means the same as Philadelphia (Brotherly Love).
Etymology of the name Philippi

The English name Philippi is actually the Greek name Philippoi, which is the plural of the name Philip, or rather Philippos. Hence both names consist of two elements. The first part of both comes from the adjective φιλος (philos), meaning friend/brother or one who loves:

Philadelphia:BROTHERLY KINDNESS; BROTHERLY LOVE

This is the mind frame and spiritual state that we chosen among gentiles, are called to be of.
St. Paul is clear concerning being one in Christ. This is no joke!

All I will-and / or I have shown thus far ,is all that already exist among the denominations- in teaching or in Title. The truth about Mother Mary- which each already has a piece of. I have collected and put all together. I recognize precious gems. Such as Orthodox She is Theotokos (God Bearer because Christ is God.) RCC teaching- she is the Queen of heaven (NOT OVER HEAVEN) all women believers are queens in heaven over those who remain on earth. But she is BLESSED AMONG WOMEN , that means above all women. There is a woman's court on earth as in heaven evident on earth was in Solomons Temple portico or porch -THE WOMAN"S COURT. Both men and women in Christ are of a royal reign in Him. but now we are the temple of God.
1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you yourselves are God's temple, and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

Mary is the ark of the New
Covenant and all who hold the word are but sheis first since she is Christ's first work in Christianity.
Christ's Perfect Sacrifice
…15The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First He says: 16“This is the covenant I will make with them after those days, says the Lord. I will put My Laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.” 17Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”…
An ark is a vessel where God puts His word. We are now that vessel. arks who carry the Word and are too a Theotokos a God Bear- one who brings forth God to others -CHRIST>
She is the God Bearer(Theotokos), she was taken up at the Dormition and Assumption. There is proof of Christ taking up His ark with him in David's Psalms as are many of David's psalms -PROPHECY
Psalm132:7-9
…7Let us go to His dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool. 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. 9May Your priests be clothed with righteousness, and Your saints shout for joy.…

Did He take an obsolete Ark as Paul calls the OC?
The New Covenant Hebrews 8:
…12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.” 13In speaking of a new covenant,” He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

WouldHe take that which is obsolete up with Him. Is that really what David is saying? No Paul say the obsolete fades away. So the old ark is gone disappeared, and the the Ethiopians do not have it either. It has been consummated to the earth, which is that man has made by his own works. She(Mary) is Christ's work as are all. She is the first of the New covenant to be what many now called (Rapture)
SNATCHED UP. She is an example of what is going to happen to the end time Elect who survive as she has man persecutions and the crucifying of truth in Christ.

Protestant - she was a sinner ( part of the same lump of clay with everyone else), she was
saved , hence her soul magnifies the Lord and her spirit rejoices in God her Savior ( Too much to post here but this is true and scripture alone supports it) I'll share later proof of.Protestant- she was married in every sense of the Word , hence Joseph did not know her UNTIL she brought forth her first born son. And went on to have other children.
Blessed are those who can see and to know the denominations are spiritually dead or will be, once all those who are called out to only stand on truth have rejected their lies. They will be the ones who will be. " ONE IN CHRIST". They are called out from among gentiles , the 144,000 of Rev.14

I said to all who keep up with my post- Mother Mary , who the Revelation 12 sign FIRST represents , would be the rise and fall of many kings. SECOND US who are designed in her image= in love and gifts, who will finish the rise and fall of many kings.

It is the Rev.14 NEW SONG. As you read on in the Rev. 14, after it states these are given a New Song, it reveals, it is the angel who pours it out. It is that which he has been directed to give, and is actually the everlasting GOSPEL. New in that as I said before , never heard in the way it is being sung now . But none the less the everlasting Gospel in which -all already possess in the Bible, and in the present denominations. However, this song is like what Mary's song is, and our souls are as hers is, a MAGNIFICATION. We , through her influence , give perfect clarity to that which already exist. we tweak, we edify, we exalt, we clarify, we admonish. And all we do we prove with the everlasting gospel!
SOLA SCRIPTURA!

All Scripture is God-Breathed 2Timothy 3:10-17
10You, however, have observed my teaching, my conduct, my purpose, my faith, my patience, my love, my endurance, 11my persecutions, and the sufferings that came upon me in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra. What persecutions I endured! Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them. 12Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13while evil men and imposters go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14But as for you, continue in the things you have learned and firmly believed, since you know from whom you learned them. 15From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is profitable for doctrine, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

CONTINUED.............

J

jaybird88

As a former Catholic, who stayed in the church for a while, I can attest the Holy Spirit was saying "leave" there was no growth in the Spirit there.
Maybe some pleasant memories but that is not the same thing is it?
i am happy for you. many others have been lead by the spirit into the Catholic church. to each his own.

Aug 8, 2018
Christ Our Foundation 1Corinthians 3:10-15

10By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds. 11For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, ****, wood, hay, or straw, 13his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work. 14If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward. 15If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as if through the flames.

The Unbelief of the Jews John 10:
…34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came — and the Scripture cannot be broken — 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?…

God Presides in the Divine Assembly Psalms 82:
…5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High. 7But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.”…
The gods here is lower case in meaning= demi gods. Now so that you may get the language of God.

dem·i·god

'deme?gäd/

noun

noun: demi-god

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a
mortal raised to divine rank.

a man who is greatly admired or respected.

"a former juvenile delinquent who would become a counterculture demigod"

WE ARE THIS IN CHRIST AND BECAUSE OF HIM ONLY. ALL IN CHRIST , ALL!

To us is esteem =veneration given because we have a knowledge of God above others of the world. We
are given crowns, scepters and thrones in Christ. This was given to Mother MIRIAM HEBREW-(Mary) before
all other in Christianity. We as children -the offspring of God are this in Christ demi god's to the world. Minor
images of Christ not Christ but like. "Let us make mankind in our image and likeness= God therefore makes us
demi in Him , He is God over all the demi to the world. To Him in Him- we being embraced is praise given. For the
work done in us is done by Him. He exalts us we do not exalt ourselves. God Bless!

Aug 8, 2018
I am so amazed at the Wisdom of God. It is clear that in this end of the age, God is only preserving that which is truth, and those who can accept it.
While all the spiritually dying denominations fight among themselves saying, "your false , no your false" God is removing the meat
from them ,and also those who cling only to the truth in substance. No matter what we think , we all have been influenced by the father-in -laws 9WOULD ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY OF JACOB) However, those of us whose hearts are set on only pleasing Christ are able through that SINCERE love , to hear and see truth when shown. Our desire is only to uphold truth in faith- not man's traditions based on what man thinks God should do. Leaving behind if you will, the bones. Since none seem to accept the admonishment
from the other they have been cut off, because there is NO Brotherly love among them.

One in Christ Philippians 2 ;2-4

…2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.…

IT IS CLEAR THIS DOES NOT EXIST AMONG DENOMINATIONS TODAY. That is evident and proven so here.

I know I am right in my understanding. If you have not notice Philippians means the same as Philadelphia (Brotherly Love).
Etymology of the name Philippi

The English name Philippi is actually the Greek name Philippoi, which is the plural of the name Philip, or rather Philippos. Hence both names consist of two elements. The first part of both comes from the adjective φιλος (philos), meaning friend/brother or one who loves:

Philadelphia:BROTHERLY KINDNESS; BROTHERLY LOVE

This is the mind frame and spiritual state that we chosen among gentiles, are called to be of.
St. Paul is clear concerning being one in Christ. This is no joke!

All I will-and / or I have shown thus far ,is all that already exist among the denominations- in teaching or in Title. The truth about Mother Mary- which each already has a piece of. I have collected and put all together. I recognize precious gems. Such as Orthodox She is Theotokos (God Bearer because Christ is God.) RCC teaching- she is the Queen of heaven (NOT OVER HEAVEN) all women believers are queens in heaven over those who remain on earth. But she is BLESSED AMONG WOMEN , that means above all women. There is a woman's court on earth as in heaven evident on earth was in Solomons Temple portico or porch -THE WOMAN"S COURT. Both men and women in Christ are of a royal reign in Him. but now we are the temple of God.
1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you yourselves are God's temple, and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

Mary is the ark of the New
Covenant and all who hold the word are but sheis first since she is Christ's first work in Christianity.
Christ's Perfect Sacrifice
…15The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First He says: 16“This is the covenant I will make with them after those days, says the Lord. I will put My Laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.” 17Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”…
An ark is a vessel where God puts His word. We are now that vessel. arks who carry the Word and are too a Theotokos a God Bear- one who brings forth God to others -CHRIST>
She is the God Bearer(Theotokos), she was taken up at the Dormition and Assumption. There is proof of Christ taking up His ark with him in David's Psalms as are many of David's psalms -PROPHECY
Psalm132:7-9
…7Let us go to His dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool. 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. 9May Your priests be clothed with righteousness, and Your saints shout for joy.…

Did He take an obsolete Ark as Paul calls the OC?
…12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.” 13In speaking of a new covenant,” He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

WouldHe take that which is obsolete up with Him. Is that really what David is saying? No Paul say the obsolete fades away. So the old ark is gone disappeared, and the the Ethiopians do not have it either. It has been consummated to the earth, which is that man has made by his own works. She(Mary) is Christ's work as are all. She is the first of the New covenant to be what many now called (Rapture)
SNATCHED UP. She is an example of what is going to happen to the end time Elect who survive as she has man persecutions and the crucifying of truth in Christ.

Protestant - she was a sinner ( part of the same lump of clay with everyone else), she was
saved , hence her soul magnifies the Lord and her spirit rejoices in God her Savior ( Too much to post here but this is true and scripture alone supports it) I'll share later proof of.Protestant- she was married in every sense of the Word , hence Joseph did not know her UNTIL she brought forth her first born son. And went on to have other children.
Blessed are those who can see and to know the denominations are spiritually dead or will be, once all those who are called out to only stand on truth have rejected their lies. They will be the ones who will be. " ONE IN CHRIST". They are called out from among gentiles , the 144,000 of Rev.14

I said to all who keep up with my post- Mother Mary , who the Revelation 12 sign FIRST represents , would be the rise and fall of many kings. SECOND US who are designed in her image= in love and gifts, who will finish the rise and fall of many kings.

It is the Rev.14 NEW SONG. As you read on in the Rev. 14, after it states these are given a New Song, it reveals, it is the angel who pours it out. It is that which he has been directed to give, and is actually the everlasting GOSPEL. New in that as I said before , never heard in the way it is being sung now . But none the less the everlasting Gospel in which -all already possess in the Bible, and in the present denominations. However, this song is like what Mary's song is, and our souls are as hers is, a MAGNIFICATION. We , through her influence , give perfect clarity to that which already exist. we tweak, we edify, we exalt, we clarify, we admonish. And all we do we prove with the everlasting gospel!
SOLA SCRIPTURA!

All Scripture is God-Breathed 2Timothy 3:10-17
10You, however, have observed my teaching, my conduct, my purpose, my faith, my patience, my love, my endurance, 11my persecutions, and the sufferings that came upon me in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra. What persecutions I endured! Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them. 12Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13while evil men and imposters go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14But as for you, continue in the things you have learned and firmly believed, since you know from whom you learned them. 15From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is profitable for doctrine, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

The continuation of this post is to follow. Explaining "I said you are gods" .

U

UnderGrace

i am happy for you. many others have been lead by the spirit into the Catholic church. to each his own.
I suppose He leads people then to Mormon, Jehovahs Witness, SDA, Christian Science, they talk about Jesus too.... I wonder how low the Holy Spirit sets the bar??

Mar 28, 2016

To hate is to not bless those using the word of God as the final authority (sola scriptura) .To love is to bless those who have not the word of God.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
We should hate what God hates. God hates uncleanness.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Mar 28, 2016
The Holy Spirit does not lead men away from all things written in the law and prophets. He leads them by sola scriptura away from the oral tradition of men that do make the word of God without effect. No man can serve two teaching masters. Those of God not seen the faith principle and those of men seen walking by sight as if the kingdom of God was of this world.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Oral traditions of men is the foundation of Catholicism.

Sola scriptura = believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: Acts 24: 13 14

Scripture proves scripture. The one source of the faith of God from faith to the same one faith.

It the faith of God they reject in exchange for the oral traditions of the fathers.the false gospel of men

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The word it in the phrase as it is written represents the faith of God . Catholics must the word it the power of Peter .

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Today that may true for those heretics which promote that. But that is not true throughout its history. Some Catholics do not cling to those precepts today. Due to past teachings, of leaders in its History. this requires knowledgeable discussion. You must know your facts before a hole denomination and its people are condemned now and throughout history.

Now I will share from an Obvious Catholic a compilation of quotes he has collected in his video. LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. I
DO NOT FULLY SUPPORT THE MAKERS OF THE VIDEO. BUT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES CONCERNING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE HE HAS INFORMATION USEFUL FOR THIS DISCUSSION. I AM NOT CATHOLIC SIMPLY CHRISTIAN . I AM A TRUTH SEEKER. I EMBRACE ANY AND ALL TRUTH BY ANYONE WHO SPEAKS IT REGARDLESS OF DENOMINATION. TRUTH IS TRUTH! I AM A PERPETUAL STUDENT OF THE WORD AND LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT THE EXPERIENCES OF THOSE TRUE CHRISTIANS THROUGHOUT CHRISTIAN HISTORY.

You speak a truth concerning what is being promoted by the RCC today. They are a Harlot but historically -not all have adhered to a Harlot belief. Being in something does not mean of it. Hence , be in the world but not of it. I do not know if I will be allowed to make a thread here concerning all this stuff. IF you notice- I tell everyone to come out of the lies of denominations. I suggest you stay and fellowship with those where you are from in truth only. Those who do not agree with the Word will be sure to throw you out. You would have to understand the letters to the Churches=assembly of believers everywhere , to get this. Would it be allowed me to share those here???????? That is the issue.
Lumen gentium is a dogma that they use now isn't It? Tha what we need to address.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
We should hate what God hates. God hates uncleanness.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

For the cause of Christ
Roger
To tell the catholic that they doctrine is not inline with the bible is not hatred.

To let them think they doctrine is hatred, because It lead them to hell

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have searched and unable to find the link or info on mohammad from the catholic source you speak about, can you post it again?:)
http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_...s/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

Go to chapter 2/16

This is part of chapter 1

DOGMATIC CONSTITUTION ON THE CHURCH
LUMEN GENTIUM
SOLEMNLY PROMULGATED BY HIS HOLINESS
POPE PAUL VI
ON NOVEMBER 21, 1964

CHAPTER I
THE MYSTERY OF THE CHURCH

1. Christ is the Light of nations. Because this is so, this Sacred Synod gathered together in the Holy Spirit eagerly desires, by proclaiming the Gospel to every creature,(1) to bring the light of Christ to all men, a light brightly visible on the countenance of the Church. Since the Church is in Christ like a sacrament or as a sign and instrument both of a very closely knit union with God and of the unity of the whole human race, it desires now to unfold more fully to the faithful of the Church and to the whole world its own inner nature and universal mission. This it intends to do following faithfully the teaching of previous councils. The present-day conditions of the world add greater urgency to this work of the Church so that all men, joined more closely today by various social, technical and cultural ties, might also attain fuller unity in Christ.

This is chapter 2/16

16. Finally, those who have not yet received the Gospel are related in various ways to the people of God.(18*) In the first place we must recall the people to whom the testament and the promises were given and from whom Christ was born according to the flesh.(125) On account of their fathers this people remains most dear to God, for God does not repent of the gifts He makes nor of the calls He issues.(126) But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind. Nor is God far distant from those who in shadows and images seek the unknown God, for it is He who gives to all men life and breath and all things,(127)

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
To tell the catholic that they doctrine is not inline with the bible is not hatred.

To let them think they doctrine is hatred, because It lead them to hell
Let me make correction

To let them think their doctrine is inline with the bible is hatred.

Aug 8, 2018
Lumen gentium is a dogma that they use now isn't It? Tha what we need to address.
As I said I agree with what you say concerning the false doctrines of the Harlot. It is not me who needs to understand what you say but I am telling you about Brotherly Love. And not being quick to condemn all other denominations, meaning all people in them .God is working everything out for those he is calling out and preparing for what is coming. I am now as the first church which was in peoples homes. There is where I practice all Christ's teachings.
…10For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 11No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”…
Hebrews reiterates what was spoken by the prophet Jeremiah

Mourning Turned to Joy Jeremiah 31:
…33“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 34No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity and remember their sins no more.” 35Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day and orders the moon and stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the LORD of Hosts is His name:…

THE WALLS OF JERICHO are global now and are going to come tumbling down. I am simply Christian as the first are.
2 John
Salutation
1 The elder[a] to the elect lady[b] and her children, whom I love in the truth, and not only I but also all who know the truth, 2 because of the truth which abides in us and will be with us for ever:

3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father’s Son, in truth and love.

Truth and Love
4 I rejoiced greatly to find some of your children following the truth, just as we have been commanded by the Father. 5 And now I beg you, lady, not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we follow his commandments; this is the commandment, as you have heard from the beginning, that you follow love. 7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that you may not lose what you[c] have worked for, but may win a full reward. 9 Any one who goes ahead and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God; he who abides in the doctrine has both the Father and the Son. 10 If any one comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into the house or give him any greeting; 11 for he who greets him shares his wicked work.

Final Greetings
12 Though I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink, but I hope to come to see you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

13 The children[d] of your elect sister greet you.

Throughout history many bible scholars have asserted many things concerning this letter.Many have said the 'Electa' or 'Kuria' to whom the letter is addressed is a woman -one Lady. But this actually is the End Time ELECT Bride of Christ and her children 'Kyrie' which is how it is stated in the Greek text.
I will not get too much into this because you are not at the stage to grasp it yet. Will you be? ONLY GOD KNOWS, for now though it is true you are still too indoctrinated by one of the denominations and its many sects.

But as to the end of the letter FINAL GREETING: John is one of the Witnesses of the Revelation. He will speak to this WOMAN and her offspring face to face. Verse 13The children[d] of your elect sister greet you. This is the greeting from the first Church which we (who are called Elect today) are sister to, because we up hold the Word and are as the first believers hence a sister. It is family affair. Mary the Mother of our Lord was part of the first church and is part of the last, in that we preserve her role and place in the body of Christ in TRUTH, as found and/or supported by scripture.

U

UnderGrace

http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_...s/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

Go to chapter 2/16

This is part of chapter 1

DOGMATIC CONSTITUTION ON THE CHURCH
LUMEN GENTIUM
SOLEMNLY PROMULGATED BY HIS HOLINESS
POPE PAUL VI
ON NOVEMBER 21, 1964

CHAPTER I
THE MYSTERY OF THE CHURCH

1. Christ is the Light of nations. Because this is so, this Sacred Synod gathered together in the Holy Spirit eagerly desires, by proclaiming the Gospel to every creature,(1) to bring the light of Christ to all men, a light brightly visible on the countenance of the Church. Since the Church is in Christ like a sacrament or as a sign and instrument both of a very closely knit union with God and of the unity of the whole human race, it desires now to unfold more fully to the faithful of the Church and to the whole world its own inner nature and universal mission. This it intends to do following faithfully the teaching of previous councils. The present-day conditions of the world add greater urgency to this work of the Church so that all men, joined more closely today by various social, technical and cultural ties, might also attain fuller unity in Christ.

This is chapter 2/16

16. Finally, those who have not yet received the Gospel are related in various ways to the people of God.(18*) In the first place we must recall the people to whom the testament and the promises were given and from whom Christ was born according to the flesh.(125) On account of their fathers this people remains most dear to God, for God does not repent of the gifts He makes nor of the calls He issues.(126) But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind. Nor is God far distant from those who in shadows and images seek the unknown God, for it is He who gives to all men life and breath and all things,(127)

Wow, I have read many encyclicals and and other catechism books, many years back with the Papal imprimatur, however if I read this it must not have not have caught my attention.

In layman's terms that is "bizarre" especially coming from the same church that forbade its adherents from even looking inside a protestant church in the 60's.

So much text with so little meaning and value.

Very interesting, now there are some that I have some loose affliation with who are deep researchers into historical documents, anthropology etc., who believe that the Muslim religion was created by the RCC to serve some ultimate end time goal. I will have to look into this further.

Thank you for sharing.:)

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
As I said I agree with what you say concerning the false doctrines of the Harlot. It is not me who needs to understand what you say but I am telling you about Brotherly Love. And not being quick to condemn all other denominations, meaning all people in them .God is working everything out for those he is calling out and preparing for what is coming. I am now as the first church which was in peoples homes. There is where I practice all Christ's teachings.
…10For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 11No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”…
Hebrews reiterates what was spoken by the prophet Jeremiah

Mourning Turned to Joy Jeremiah 31:
…33“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 34No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity and remember their sins no more.” 35Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day and orders the moon and stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the LORD of Hosts is His name:…

THE WALLS OF JERICHO are global now and are going to come tumbling down. I am simply Christian as the first are.
2 John
Salutation
1 The elder[a] to the elect lady[b] and her children, whom I love in the truth, and not only I but also all who know the truth, 2 because of the truth which abides in us and will be with us for ever:

3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father’s Son, in truth and love.

Truth and Love
4 I rejoiced greatly to find some of your children following the truth, just as we have been commanded by the Father. 5 And now I beg you, lady, not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we follow his commandments; this is the commandment, as you have heard from the beginning, that you follow love. 7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that you may not lose what you[c] have worked for, but may win a full reward. 9 Any one who goes ahead and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God; he who abides in the doctrine has both the Father and the Son. 10 If any one comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into the house or give him any greeting; 11 for he who greets him shares his wicked work.

Final Greetings
12 Though I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink, but I hope to come to see you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

13 The children[d] of your elect sister greet you.

Throughout history many bible scholars have asserted many things concerning this letter.Many have said the 'Electa' or 'Kuria' to whom the letter is addressed is a woman -one Lady. But this actually is the End Time ELECT Bride of Christ and her children 'Kyrie' which is how it is stated in the Greek text.
I will not get too much into this because you are not at the stage to grasp it yet. Will you be? ONLY GOD KNOWS, for now though it is true you are still too indoctrinated by one of the denominations and its many sects.

But as to the end of the letter FINAL GREETING: John is one of the Witnesses of the Revelation. He will speak to this WOMAN and her offspring face to face. Verse 13The children[d] of your elect sister greet you. This is the greeting from the first Church which we (who are called Elect today) are sister to, because we up hold the Word and are as the first believers hence a sister. It is family affair. Mary the Mother of our Lord was part of the first church and is part of the last, in that we preserve her role and place in the body of Christ in TRUTH, as found and/or supported by scripture.
I believe It is end time, one world government is start to show his face. Like a building, It not finish yet but I see they start the foundation. I do not know when they start to put the wall oN, but the material is there.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Wow, I have read many encyclicals and and other catechism books, many years back with the Papal imprimatur, however if I read this it must not have not have caught my attention.

In layman's terms that is "bizarre" especially coming from the same church that forbade its adherents from even looking inside a protestant church in the 60's.

So much text with so little meaning and value.

Very interesting, now there are some that I have some loose affliation with who are deep researchers into historical documents, anthropology etc., who believe that the Muslim religion was created by the RCC to serve some ultimate end time goal. I will have to look into this further.

Thank you for sharing.:)
You welcome. I heard about catholic create muslim from chick publication the '90
And after read lumen gentium,, how catholic endorse islam, I kind of more convince that Alberto rivera tell the truth.

Aug 8, 2018
I believe It is end time, one world government is start to show his face. Like a building, It not finish yet but I see they start the foundation. I do not know when they start to put the wall oN, but the material is there.
I hear what you are saying.