Billy Graham Exposed: One-World Aspirations From the research of Fritz Springmeyer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2010
CC Bride, please don't be ignorant. The information is out there. All you have to do is research it. And by the way, have you even done your research on Mr. Grahahm? Any man that does to submit to the word of God and who befriends the Catholic Church which is the biggest enemy to Jesus Christ and the Bible cannot be trusted. It's as simple as that. If this article offended you, well you're going to just have to take it for what it is. And I want to ask you the same question which I have posted before. If the world hated Jesus, why would the world love Billy Graham?

Would a true Bible believing Christian be loved and highly respected by the world? That's the question you need to ask yourself CC Bride. And by the way, if you can't begin receive the truth on this matter, then you simply lack spiritual discernment. Read the words of our Lord and Saviour in John 15.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause. - John 15:18-25
Read the words of our Lord Jesus Christ in (Lk 14:25,26)...

25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Can you explain this passage that came from the lips of Christ in relationship to hatred? The same word for hate (miseo) is used in both passages. Are we to conclude that a true man of God, in order to be a true disciple of our Lord Jesus Christ is to 'hate' those mentioned in (v.26)? Do you have a family and do you practice this passage of scripture as a disciple and follower of Jesus Christ? If not, then you have no right to accuse Billy Graham of those things that you have been very reckless about. You need to repent of your wicked heart before it turns into something that you will deeply regret.

I

IMINJC

CHOSENBYHIM

YOU SAID: He is on public record supporting homosexuality, abortion,

Are you sure?...Because his son Franklin Graham was just called into a meeting by some Pastors for questioning President Obama's faith. Franklin Graham informed them that he never questioned whether or not President Obama professed Christianity, he questioned if he really qualified as a Christian because he supported
homesexuality and abortion.

Nov 26, 2011
That is not an "ear tickling lie". The entire Gospel of John is like that. The parable of the prodigal son says exactly the same thing. The Christian message is first of all hope. Its forgiveness and grace. I see nothing in this message which contradicts the Bible.

By the way, the Apostle Paul taught exactly the same message, read any of his epistles. And at the end Paul picked up his cross, denied himself, and lost his life for Christ' sake.

It most assuredly is an ear tickling lie that bears no resemblance to what is taught in the Bible. Like I said, Billy Graham's gospel is formed by taking a snippet from here and a snippet from there and then using it to construct an ear tickling lie.

At his crusades he assures people they are on their way to heaven if they will simply "confess, trust and receive." Those people are not told about the narrow way and the crucified life.

Jesus said "count the cost." You cannot simply "receive Jesus" to be saved, you have to completely forsake your wickedness and mortify the lusts of the flesh.

Billy Graham and all the other celebrity preachers are liars and they are deceiving millions with their ear tickling message.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't watch tv preachers

U

Ugly

Though you make sense about relying on "questionable sources"... would you not of been better to finish with go read the Bible? ( old and new, front to back)

You really are only misguiding the person, by advising him to read one of this mans books...

Many like to throw the "fool" word around.

Yet it never seems to land in the right direction....
Its misguiding someone to say 'don't believe something with no facts, go read the books and get the facts for yourself'? And to insist to read the bible would be better? How exactly is reading the bible going to clarify whether or not any of these unproven accusations about Billy Graham are true? Funny a person with a name like 'loveme' is calling people fools for suggesting people find out things for themselves instead of accepting things blindly. Where's the love in that?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Its misguiding someone to say 'don't believe something with no facts, go read the books and get the facts for yourself'? And to insist to read the bible would be better? How exactly is reading the bible going to clarify whether or not any of these unproven accusations about Billy Graham are true? Funny a person with a name like 'loveme' is calling people fools for suggesting people find out things for themselves instead of accepting things blindly. Where's the love in that?

By reading a man's book, you feel you will prove his intentions? (okay)

And of course reading the Bible would be better.................. Would it not?

The fact that you think reading his book, would prove or disprove his intention, is worrying.

And who did i call a fool? Quite sure someone else used the fool word, but i guess this is showing love to someone like you.

Did i not also say to look at the mans own quotes, oppose to "questionable" sources?

Again, when the truth is not of love, then the lie is loved....................

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Billy Graham is not only an arminian, thereby advocating a gospel conditioned on the sinner, he also believes that people into other heresies can be saved in them as well as people of "other" religions. Those who are not highly cautious about the teachings of such a man have themselves to blame.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
If you dont believe what he teaches..guess what...you can choose not listen to him....next!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 19, 2009
No one is perfect. I think Billy Graham was one of the best.

Feb 11, 2012
Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

Mat 24:24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, ifit werepossible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We all need to be sober minded, and heed the very words out of Jesus mouth, this isn't a gospel of fun and games, or you believe this and I believe that all is well. Billy Graham has done a tremendous amount of harm to the pure gospel, he has made a mockery of truth, and has and is leading millions astray and away from a true saving faith, its that simple, follow whom you will but Jesus made it crystal clear:
Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luke 13:24Strive(agonize) to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Now how many have heard Billy Graham and the multitude of other wolves, tell this to the lost masses, searching for eternal life?

I would love to hear them say boldly.

Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Jesus diddnt call us to accept, trust, and confess, He called us to repent and obey! Luke 13-3 and Jn 14-15.......

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2010
Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

Mat 24:24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, ifit werepossible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We all need to be sober minded, and heed the very words out of Jesus mouth, this isn't a gospel of fun and games, or you believe this and I believe that all is well. Billy Graham has done a tremendous amount of harm to the pure gospel, he has made a mockery of truth, and has and is leading millions astray and away from a true saving faith, its that simple, follow whom you will but Jesus made it crystal clear:
Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luke 13:24Strive(agonize) to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Now how many have heard Billy Graham and the multitude of other wolves, tell this to the lost masses, searching for eternal life?

I would love to hear them say boldly.

Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Jesus diddnt call us to accept, trust, and confess, He called us to repent and obey! Luke 13-3 and Jn 14-15.......
Any one that has the Spirit, has the witness in themselves concerning those that have been raised up of God to preach the gospel and the doctrine of Christ. Whatever spirit you and others have is not the same spirit or witness within those that have the Spirit of God. To speak of this man in the manner that you and others have done over the last few decades is slanderous and blasphemous to the call and grace of God on all those that He has chosen for His eternal purpose. We should be thankful in our heart and in our spirit for all those that have laid their life down for the gospel's sake. We know them by their fruit and when you slander God men and women who He has called, you also slander their fruit and you become an offense to the grace of God and gospel of Christ.

Oct 20, 2011
Basically all i read was ''billy graham this.. or that... but we don't actually have any solid proof''. Oh, and he .... too, but we don't have any solid proof of that either. Its all pure accusation and not one piece of actual evidence was provided for anything said. And no, saying 'hey, ask this guy, cause he said he was a mason' doesn't count as proof.
On or two statements doesn't make the whole man or the whole ministry or invalidate the work of the ministry. The disciples said stupid stuff all the time but they sit in the 12 throwns now.

G

GreenNnice

On or two statements doesn't make the whole man or the whole ministry or invalidate the work of the ministry. The disciples said stupid stuff all the time but they sit in the 12 throwns now.
---
Billy Graham is a true man of God.

So he erred. So what, it is human.

I can just about guarantee you billy is going to have so many rewards in Heaven, all the souls he has saved. I can't imagine the applause in Heaven when billy arrives.

His message is dynamic in a simple way and the bottom line, though we talk banter about soul sleep, eternal or temporary hell or whatever, it is ONLY simply about believing in Jesus the Christ as the Son of God, as john 3:16 says PERIOD :). THE Lord leads and billy has been following greatly for a very, very long time. You should pray and be supportive of billy's ministry and LET the Lord work on Him if necessary.

May God continue to bless and help Graham teach others the sulimple way to salvation (Hsu.g saved and going to Heaven forever after death ..... Only believe :)

This post is good for awareness trying, the Lord leads, , but billy is a man of God , whose life has demonstrated life in its full glory , for God.
Blessings to all, and , to all a good night :)

Last edited by a moderator:

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
---
Billy Graham is a true man of God.

So he erred. So what, it is human.

I can just about guarantee you billy is going to have so many rewards in Heaven, all the souls he has saved. I can't imagine the applause in Heaven when billy arrives.

His message is dynamic in a simple way and the bottom line, though we talk banter about soul sleep, eternal or temporary hell or whatever, it is ONLY simply about believing in Jesus the Christ as the Son of God, as john 3:16 says PERIOD :). THE Lord leads and billy has been following greatly for a very, very long time. You should pray and be supportive of billy's ministry and LET the Lord work on Him if necessary.

May God continue to bless and help Graham teach others the sulimple way to salvation (Hsu.g saved and going to Heaven forever after death ..... Only believe :)

This post is good for awareness trying, the Lord leads, , but billy is a man of God , whose life has demonstrated life in its full glory , for God.
Blessings to all, and , to all a good night :)

Quite sure people thought this of the Pharisee's............

Nov 26, 2011
Billy Graham teaches that Jesus obeyed in your place.

Jesus never taught that.

Jan 8, 2013
Quite sure people thought this of the Pharisee's............
The testimony of most believers from this last generation, who love the Lord, have a great appreciation for the work and evangelism that has been done by the Billy Graham Crusades. Many have been turned to the righteousness of God through these efforts all over the world. It is difficult not to be able to see God's goodness in the preaching and evangelism that took place for several decades. God had given this man and those that worked with him a long and rewarding life and I am sure he has been misunderstood by many. Pray that God will continue to bless and keep this man of God in his later years and give him the desires of his heart.

M

megaman125

Oh look, it's another one of these topics, where accusers go on and on about how this person or that person is a false teacher. If you add up all the pastors and preachers who have been accused of false teaching, then every pastor or preacher in history is a false teacher. The same people that sit back and accuse these other pastors act just like the Pharisees in the Bible, while not being productive to the great commission themselves, they spend too much time accusing for that.

L

layman316

Billy Graham Exposed: One-World Aspirations

From the Research of Fritz Springmeyer

What you posted is the anti-Christian version of The Inquirer Magazine, something a nut case like Texe Marrs would write to sell more books. You should check your facts before doing other peoples dirty work.

C

Crossfire

Billy Graham is not only an arminian, thereby advocating a gospel conditioned on the sinner, he also believes that people into other heresies can be saved in them as well as people of "other" religions. Those who are not highly cautious about the teachings of such a man have themselves to blame.
Go figure... According to Billy himself, he's a "once saved, always saved" Baptist, although he never got into that much seeing as his focus was seeing souls saved. In fact, Charles Spurgeon is one of, if not his personal his favorite.

R

Renegade

I've read through this chain several times. What I mostly see here is that most all of the contributors to this thread don't understand what the call to the office of Evangelist is about, and what it involves to be an evangelist. First thing I see here, I'm sad to say, is that there are a lot of Christians who will judge and condemn an evangelist for not telling "enough" of the Truth, or for being open to all people.

The first evangelist, traditionally, was Simon Peter's brother, Andrew. What did Andrew do to get called "the first evangelist?" John gives a bit more background detail than the other Gospel writers, and points out that Andrew was originally following John the Baptist. After staying a day with Jesus, he headed for home and told his brother Simon, "We have found the Messiah." Then he took Simon to meet Jesus. (read John 1.29-34)

That's all an evangelist does. It's all an evangelist can do. Now, there's a lot more involved than just walking up to people and saying, "We have found the Messiah." I won't go into it. But the evangelist's message is that simple. Unless you are called to be an evangelist yourself, you probably won't completely understand that little point.

All I have seen quoted in this thread is good, true scripture. And honestly, I see very little poor interpretation in the comments made. Yes-- abolutely true-- Billy Graham did not cover all those points brought up in this thread. He couldn't. If he did, he would be a pastor, not an evangelist.

Why do I say that?

What is an evangelist doing? He's introducing lost people to Jesus Christ. He's not teaching them in depth. He's not building them up to be a missions force. He's just introducing them to Jesus. All that's involved there is convincing them that something needs to change, which means repentance at the base level, and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who, through the Cross, gave his life for theirs.

It does not involve telling them to take up their own cross. Or to accept suffering for others. Or any of other things that have been brought up here. It's just about rebirth, and nothing about maturity in faith. It's just the first step, which Jesus told Nicodemus about, "...unless one is born again...." (John 3.1-15). He told Nicodemus, "You must be born again."

So what do you expect of a newborn? If I remember correctly, we did not feed steak to our new babies the day we brought them home from the birth hospital. Same for a new believer. Telling them all the stuff brought up in this thread will not save them. More likely it will turn them away, because they cannot be ready for it. Pushing the "meat" of the Gospel on potential newborns would result in pushing them away in condemnation, rather than drawing them in through the love of Christ.

A true evangelist surrounds every event with the Church. Why? Because he cannot do what needs to be done next for these newborns. They are not his to care for. He must give them some simple instruction, then turn these people over to others who know the depth of strong faith; who can teach those things lovingly over time while caring for them. Every Billy Graham crusade event was surrounded by dozens of church leaders and volunteers, who were trained to meet with those who came forward at the altar call. And what was their job? To start the exact process laid out as needed by the starter of this thread. A process that for most people will take years, if not their entire lifetimes.

Evangelism isn't about making perfect believers. That's the Church's job. Evangelism is about introducing people to Christ, so they can join the Body of Christ and be made whole. If a person who is a murderous homosexual thief comes to the cross, and truly accepts the love and lordship of Jesus Christ, then is killed on the street outside the event by a rival gang member-- that horrible, evil, perverted person is saved and will enter the kingdom of heaven. There is nothing in God's word about knowing every jot and tittle in the Bible as being a requirement for salvation. That's what the Pharisees stood for, but not Jesus.

If you think because Billy Graham did not preach and teach all that he needed to, then you are not an evangelist. You likely have not attended a Billy Graham School of Evangelism. You haven't studied that calling in order to understand it. You haven't participated in an evangelism event as a church leader who wants to bring the newborn into the Church. That doesn't make you a bad person. But you can't be the judge, and certainly cannot condemn an evangelist, for doing what he is called to do.

It's rare to find a pastor who is an evangelist. All pastors should be doing evangelism through the churches they are serving, but the main task is to care lovingly for the sheep day by day. All evangelists should be involved in church life, but the main task is to be outside among the lost.
Pastor? In the core of the fellowship to hold people lovingly.
Evangelist? Out on the edge to attract new people in.

A dean at the seminary I attended, who specialized in missions and evangelism, asked me straight one day-- "Are you more comfortable at a church fellowship dinner, or at a downtown bar?" The answer was simple to me. "The bar, of course." Guess what my calling is. And let me tell you. It's as tough as being a pastor. Not better. Not worse. Just a different emphasis on the same thing.