BLACK LIVES/ALL LIVES MATTER

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Voldemort

Amen! All lives matter! From the human life created at conception to the guilty man who committed a capital offense. All lives matters, and for this reason, God sent His only begotten Son to atone for all of our sins. Christ didn't atone for just the people who commit "minor" sins, but rather for ALL our sins. It's my wish that everyone on this planet will accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour and understand the worth of a soul to our Father in Heaven.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Why is the KKK considered a terrorist group so to speak but Black Live Matter group is not? What is the difference?

P

prodigal

Why is the KKK considered a terrorist group so to speak but Black Live Matter group is not? What is the difference?

i-think-white-people-can-join--black-lifes-matter

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Ahhh that is true I will give you that

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
It seems that multiculturalism failed in every country that tries it.
From South Africa to USA or Western EU...

We must realize that races, cultures and religions are different and dont push it hard to live in one place. Rather to cooperate in peace and harmony. Both sugar and salt is good, if you dont mix it.

Last edited:

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
This country is coming soon to judgement, if it isn't already, when people are more concerned about the lives of animals, apes, more then unborn precious human babies, and souls.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
If "all lives matter" sounds racist to you, you may be a racist yourself.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
If "all lives matter" sounds racist to you, you may be a racist yourself.
Did you know, that police in USA kills more whites than blacks every year? So why these demonstrations only after the black man is shot? Inverted racism? Maybe.

I dont know, its your situation, I dont live there. I just think multiculturalism failed (France, Belgium, USA, SA, Sweden, UK etc), thats all.

azlightsout

Apr 20, 2016
This country is coming soon to judgement, if it isn't already, when people are more concerned about the lives of animals, apes, more then unborn precious human babies, and souls.
We must PRAY !!!!!!!

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
In fact, in lieu of all that is going on, maybe start a thread to see if a dozen or so, or more, people would be willing to fast for a day, or 2, or even 3, if they are physically capable?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
We could do it all together on the same day(s) to lend support to each other.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Did you know, that police in USA kills more whites than blacks every year? So why these demonstrations only after the black man is shot? Inverted racism? Maybe.

I dont know, its your situation, I dont live there. I just think multiculturalism failed (France, Belgium, USA, SA, Sweden, UK etc), thats all.
Yeah, as I remember it, if you are white you have a 1.7 times greater chance of being slain by a police officer.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Yeah, as I remember it, if you are white you have a 1.7 times greater chance of being slain by a police officer.

My thoughts exactly for the longest time!!!!!! I'm so glad someone else is wondering the same thing!!!!!

T

TemporaryCircumstances

And people will probably take what I said above the wrong way.
I am all for equality; black and white should be treated equal. There has been unfair things done to those of color in our country and many other places, I am not denying that.
But I have been wondering why all of this police stuff is causing controversy when the same is happening to everyone, not just black or not just white

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Police brutality is an issues that stretches across racial divides.

Again, I think it's owed to social alienation and the prevalence of so many sub-cultures.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I am offended and refuse to accept the titles "black lives matter" or even "all lives matter". To accept those titles is to tacitly agree that there is a thought that somehow black lives or all lives don't matter. I, nor anyone I know, never thought that black lives don't matter. STOP DIVIDING PEOPLE!