Blessing to each and everyone here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Godislove0208

Nov 24, 2017
Philippines
Things been difficult for the past few months and days..But be still,stand firm,thru him he will direct our path.As long as we reach his presence everyday of oir lives.Acknoledge him and bow down before him..We will surely je comforts us..May the desire of your life be with GOD,in his Hands,in his love..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome, nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC! Yes 'Be still and know that I Am God' , I also trust and believe in His every Word. God bless you and your family and hope to see you at the Forums:)

Godislove0208

Nov 24, 2017
Philippines
nice to meet in the presence of almighty GOD our Father..Thanks be to GOD as well for his promises in our life..Thanks to your life too.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Amen! Thanks 🤗

Welcome to CC! God bless you ❤

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Things been difficult for the past few months and days..But be still,stand firm,thru him he will direct our path.As long as we reach his presence everyday of oir lives.Acknoledge him and bow down before him..We will surely je comforts us..May the desire of your life be with GOD,in his Hands,in his love..
Hello Rhynne, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 225592

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Amen! And thank you, sister Lhynne! A warm welcome to CC:):coffee:.

Godislove0208

Nov 24, 2017
Philippines
Blessed thanks for all the encouragement..I and you are my family in my heart..Ill do really appreciate all the things that GOD indeed he show me love first..GOD bless you with the love of the LORD our GOD ALMIGHTY

Bbookat68

Mar 9, 2021
I learned again today that fears are not God based and He surely wants me to have more faith

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hallelujah welcome to CC it's good to read your encouraging words. :)

Godislove0208

Nov 24, 2017
Philippines
Welcome, nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC! Yes 'Be still and know that I Am God' , I also trust and believe in His every Word. God bless you and your family and hope to see you at the Forums:)
Amen Sis.Thanks be to GOD as well as we put him first in every area of our lives.All for his gloroius name.