Book of the Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radical_christian

So in my English class, I read Fahrenheit 451 and now we have to write an essay. The prompt is if all the books in the country had been destroyed what book would you memorize or be. I am obviously going to write about a book in the Bible but am not for sure which one to write about. Any suggestions?

E

easygoing

wow! now talk about tough choices! One book in the bible that i always like is matthew, not saying it is my favorite or anything just happen to end up reading it alot. If i had to choose which book to write about i would probably hold my bible up in the air and drop it on the bed, and then whichever book the pages were open to is the one i would be writing about. good luck

S

suaso

St. John's Gospel. I like high Christology.

D

DieuMerci

why pick one book out of the bible? why not pick the bible?

S

Slepsog4

The Gospel of Mark... it is the shortest of the accounts of Christ's life yet sufficiently thorough to do its job. Many think that it is a comprehensive written version of Peter's preaching.

R

radical_christian

Thank you very much. I appreciate your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.