Book recommendations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 4, 2021
Thanks btw. Life has made me very thick skinned. When no one shows care, u learn to focus less on others words. I try assume that there is good intentions in hearts. Im not great with words myself.
I do not pray. Pretty sure I have explained that to you before. Assume as you wish about hearts, and good intentions are irrelevant if they are led by lies, and being used by children of the lie and themselves become that. I have been very clear with my words, as you very well know.

I am buying some books in a week or two, if you actually have suggestion on topic. I expect a suggestion the day after I have bought them. But no worries, will buy some after that too. Suggestions that are books that is 180 on the topic could be purchased as christmas presents to some atheists I know. I will be buying 1-10 presents to atheists this year. I need those suggestions before december, not doing the stressful rushing around buying gifts without a thought or care the last days before christmas. That would destroy christmas. December is holy.