Boulders from hell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
The Lord showed me the devils have placed giant boulders on earth. Everywhere. These boulders are slowing down Gods powers and the powers of his angels to help us here on earth.

We must bust and break these boulders to pieces by our prayers.

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
The Lord showed me the devils have placed giant boulders on earth. Everywhere. These boulders are slowing down Gods powers and the powers of his angels to help us here on earth.

I don't recall seeing that in the Scriptures....

Feb 9, 2010
Loveschild do you believe in a non-fundamental Christianity.You sound like you might believe an occultic interpretation of the Bible.

I do not believe the devils have placed boulders for they have no power to do so for there is nothing that can hinder God's operation among mankind except a person saying they do not believe.

If a person wants Christ there is no power that can hinder them from having Christ in their life.

The Bible says nothing can separate us from Christ.

If you are talking about the world being hindered because of boulders,that is not so,for God is granting them the ability to repent and be right with Him so nothing can hinder that.

Satan is only an angel and the saints are more powerful than Him for greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

Nothing can hinder God's operation on earth except a person not wanting to believe in truth,and even then God will still have a say so in their life in the long run.

Matt

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
Loveschild do you believe in a non-fundamental Christianity.You sound like you might believe an occultic interpretation of the Bible.

I do not believe the devils have placed boulders for they have no power to do so for there is nothing that can hinder God's operation among mankind except a person saying they do not believe.

If a person wants Christ there is no power that can hinder them from having Christ in their life.

The Bible says nothing can separate us from Christ.

If you are talking about the world being hindered because of boulders,that is not so,for God is granting them the ability to repent and be right with Him so nothing can hinder that.

Satan is only an angel and the saints are more powerful than Him for greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

Nothing can hinder God's operation on earth except a person not wanting to believe in truth,and even then God will still have a say so in their life in the long run.

Matt
Rightly spoken. We place too much blame on the devil and demons when it is our own sinfulness that is our problem

May 21, 2009
What do you people think it means when it says we are in a war with devils most people don't see? More study is needed. Every word in the bible means something.

Ever read about the wells in the bible? The evil people would come and stop up the wells.

There is a whole world happening that most people don't see as this world we do see is going on.

Most don't see God and his angles but they most certaintly are real as the devil world is also.

God bless you!

Jul 8, 2010
ummmm...okaaaaayyyyy. I dont even know what to say except this all starting to sound like the plot to a very bad M. Night Shamylan film...THE ROCKS

Cleante

May 7, 2010

To suggest that anything could hinder the power of God is to suggest that God is not truly omnipotent. I am not sure if this is a post in order to receive attention or if you are really serious. I am leaning to the latter because of the various other types of posts you have written. This is only my opinion and I am not trying to offend you but I think you would benefit from seeking the assistance from a counselor and a pastor/priest. Your vision is not sound theologically.

G

giantone

Daniel 10:12 *Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13 *But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Mar 2, 2010
yeah...I know about wells in the Bible...Genesis in particular. Anytime you see someone at a well in Genesis a wedding follows shortly thereafter.