Brand new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BeHereNow

Jun 24, 2018
Hey ya'll my name is Cary and i need new friends that love Christ and believe in prayer. I have just gotten out of a relationship with a woman that I fell in love with......hard. I have never been in so much pain in my life. Please message me......

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Cary.Feel free to post in the forums.There are many topics to discuss .God bless you :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Welcome to CC, I am sure GOD led you to this site. You will find friends and encouragement here. No one can tell you they understand the pain your going through. They may be able to relate to it if they have gone through similar circumstances. Only you and GOD know your pain. Use this time to grow closer to him. He uses situations like this to draw us closer to him. To make us realize how much we need him. When you are feeling low or lonely reach for your bible. pray and talk to GOD to give you comfort and strength in this time. He will never leave or forsake you. I will say a prayer for you, hope to see you around.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hey Cary, welcome to CC :) I'm very sorry to hear about all the pain you are in now.

Praying for you!

~Deut

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Cary. Welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. A breakup is never a great experience but I do know that we serve a loving and faithful Father who knows what’s best for you. Hope to see you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ 6B3F89FB-43B0-4E26-A6A5-7AF8C05FFC1A.jpeg

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hey ya'll my name is Cary and i need new friends that love Christ and believe in prayer. I have just gotten out of a relationship with a woman that I fell in love with......hard. I have never been in so much pain in my life. Please message me......
Crary, this morning as I was reading I felt you needed something. Some encouragement or someone to show you they really care. I’m praying for you brother and I have experienced that pain. No one knows what you are feeling but I can relate. Every time my mind would start going to that place I would start praying. I spent a lot of time reading Christian books about relationships. If you can find someone to confide in can help. Most of all don’t let satan make you bitter. Use this time to renew your relationship with Jesus. Praying for you 🙏

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Cary :) Welcome to CC :)

I am sorry to hear that.. God has a purpose in everything keep yourself closer to God He can mend a broken a broken heart ❤ I just prayed for you :)

God bless you ❤

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hi Cary, your emotions are real. It is always difficult situation and like mentioned in the previous posts draw closer to God. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. He is just awesome and as you sit at the feet of Jesus, he will daily renew your strength. There is a particular scripture that came to my mind. Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not. When you put those two scripture together. God is saying that my love for you will not change even if there is nobody that cares and loves you God's love never changes. People change how they feel about you. But God will love you till the day you close your eyes. May you find strength in the word and peace in your time of darkness. Another I like to encourage you with is Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Even though it seems there is darkness all around you. You should still have faith that God is in control. Use this time to find God all over again. Blessings to you.