BROKEN VESSELS-

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeekinHIM

Precious Bride of Christ,

Please read this with an open mind and heart, it will do you no good if you don't..........

BROKEN VESSELS.................INTERESTING CONCEPT. At first glance, it would seem to the natural

eye, that broken vessels are pretty much useless...........Well, while this may be so, in one way, it is totally the opposite to GOD. When you study very carfully, The Word of GOD, and look deeply into the lives of everyone, ESPECIALLY PAUL, you will see what I am sharing with you.......

Consider all of the CHAMPIONS OF THE FAITH....................

ABRAHAM

MOSES

KING DAVID

ISAIAH

KING SOLOMAN

PAUL

PETER

JOHN And all the rest.............When you look at their lives, carefully you are given an intimate, behind the scenes look at the servant before, during and after THEIR BROKEN VESSEL status......
Let's just consider The Apostle Paul here for a moment......

When you read in the Book of Acts, his life before conversion, and then the conversion experience which is in Acts 9, you will begin to see what I am sharing with you......The Damascus road experience was TRULY AN EYE OPENER FOR PAUL.....(no pun intended).......For what did the LORD say to him,

"SAUL, SAUL, WHY ARE YOU PERSECUTING ME"? And Saul said, "WHO ARE YOU LORD"? And HE said
"I AM JESUS WHOM YOU ARE PERSECUTING, BUT GET UP AND ENTER THE CITY, AND IT WILL BE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU MUST DO." Now a very important TRUTH occurs here in Saul's life.......

FIRST, CONSIDER A COUPLE OF THINGS HERE, WITH WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN SAID UP TO THIS POINT......

JESUS SAYS TO SAUL, THAT HE IS PERSECUTING HIM.....................SAUL SAY'S TO JESUS WHO ARE YOU LORD....?

Then the very next verses reveal the TRUTH OF SAUL'S CONDITION.........READ FROM VERSE 7 IN ACTS CH. 9 Saul got up from the ground, from him being knocked to the ground by the Appearing of The LORD.......Saul gets up and HE IS BLIND.

Why ? Saul just told you why, because he said WHO ARE YOU LORD...............You see he was only given this blindness to show him his true condition. BLIND TO GOD...AND JESUS, THE WAY.

Now as you read on in the text, you'll see he remains this way for 3 days.......Then The LORD led him to Ananias who knew The LORD very well, and was to teach Saul the BEGINNING OF HIS COURSE WITH GOD.......Please read the rest of the story, it will amaze you.

So, when you consider this in the context of what I am sharing with you, you'll see that this was the just the BEGINNING OF THE BROKENNESS PROCESS..........

Precious, I ask you, do you see JESUS clearly. Now I don't mean PHYSICALLY, I mean HIS purposes in your own life......ONLY A BROKEN VESSEL IS FIT FOR SERVICE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.......
Paul, when he was formerly Saul, had to be broken FROM HIS FALSE SERVICE TO GOD.........

Read BACK A LITTLE BIT..........BEFORE CH. 9, YOU'LL DISCOVER THAT SAUL WAS KILLING CHRISTIANS, IMPRISONING THEM, WATCHING THE STONING OF STEPHEN, AND GIVING HIS APPROVAL OF THIS...........Again, is this service to GOD.............NO. He was destroying the foundation of the Church, or at least trying to.......GOD HAD TO SHOW HIM THIS WAS ALL IN HIS
FLESH, NOT SERVICE TO GOD AT ALL, BUT REMEMBER, SAUL WAS A PHARISEE, LEARNED THE LAW ALL OF HIS LIFE........Yet not instructed in the TRUTH OF CHRIST, BY CHRIST........

So, if you are struggling, I mean really having a difficult time in your life, nothing seems to go your way, troubles all around you, you may want to condider this thread...GOD'S PLAN HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT. And it won't until we all come to the unity of the Faith.

Precious, stop fighting GOD in your life, SURRENDER IS THE KEY, COMPLETE; NO ACCEPTIONS OR STRINGS ATTACHED........That's the plan........Then everything will begin to change the way it was intended to be in your life.........THEN YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS

SeekinHIM

L

lighthousejohn

Good post!

I think we must all apply 2 Chronicles 7:14 to each of our lives on a daily basis. It is only when we "break" ourselves (Our pride, our ambitions, our ideas etc..) that God will come and heal our land (our lives). Let us turn to God and seek His face though repentance and prayer. Then God can use us to accomplish His purpose.