Bronx police officer murdered

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/05/nyregion/nypd-bronx-police-shooting.html
This officer was just sitting in her car bothering no one and was murdered for no reason. I know I've been known to say some derogatory things about police officers in the past put this was just a senseless killing.
I believe there is a war on Cops that is fueled by hateful rhetoric on social media. I want to see bad cops held accountable as much as the next guy but I believe there is a propaganda campaign on social media to demonize law enforcement. It's a leftist Anarchist agenda

Feb 5, 2017
Didn't her gun save her?

In regards to your police force, they definitely need some kind of revamp. Far too much corruption and trigger happy law enforcement going on. No offence, but how does an overweight person even get a job as a police? It's like allowing a racist or a thug be a police officer, unfit for the job. But in America you do all 3.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/05/nyregion/nypd-bronx-police-shooting.html
This officer was just sitting in her car bothering no one and was murdered for no reason. I know I've been known to say some derogatory things about police officers in the past put this was just a senseless killing.
I believe there is a war on Cops that is fueled by hateful rhetoric on social media. I want to see bad cops held accountable as much as the next guy but I believe there is a propaganda campaign on social media to demonize law enforcement. It's a leftist Anarchist agenda

J

Jennie-Mae

Didn't her gun save her?

In regards to your police force, they definitely need some kind of revamp. Far too much corruption and trigger happy law enforcement going on. No offence, but how does an overweight person even get a job as a police? It's like allowing a racist or a thug be a police officer, unfit for the job. But in America you do all 3.
Bless your ignorant heart. You're out of line now.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Didn't her gun save her?

Another lime-sucker with an agenda.

K

kaylagrl

Didn't her gun save her?

Perhaps you're right. Maybe we should deal with things the way the cops in the UK do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw

Her gun didn't save her because she was shot through her car window,taken unaware. Even US cops dont have eyes in the back of their heads. I guess UK cops might be a bit skinnier from running from men wielding knives. Or are they?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336784/Blobby-beat--But-police-fitness-tests-slack-wonder-PCs-portly.html

Feb 7, 2015
From above......

[video=youtube;dmTNZfR4dNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw[/video]

K

kaylagrl

From above......

Thanks, the links didn't seem to work.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
From above......

We would have rightfully shot that idiot and be done with it.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
From above......

A tranquilizer gun would have been useful. The music in that video brings back memories of watching Benny Hill when I was a teenager. lol

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
A tranquilizer gun would have been useful. The music in that video brings back memories of watching Benny Hill when I was a teenager. lol
The drugs in a tranquilizer don't act immediately. I've seen animal control use them and it takes awhile for it to work.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
My friend works at the police station the women officer worked at. She was also Dominican and that area where she was shot is full of Hispanic people. I do find it sad how some were justifying this saying "cops had it coming" or "now they know how it feels to lose someone". I find it awful, no one deserves to die. Two wrongs don't make a right, I would have gone to where the funeral was being held but I woke up late.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There are bad cops who abuse their Authority in those cop should absolutely be held accountable. I think most police officers probably don't go to work thinking " I hope I get to kill someone today"

notbythesword

Apr 28, 2015
Seems like these kinds of things get copycatted after it happens once. Ismaaiyl Brinsley gunned down two NYPD officers in their patrol car just a couple years before this. Sad to see society becoming so violent these days.

S

Susanna

The war on cops is dangerous. It's making a lot of nut jobs getting out on the streets with the purpose of killing cops. Too many politicians, organizations, celebrities and so called christians have been talking cops down for years now. Now we're harvesting.

They ougtha be ashamed of themselves. Cops are going to work everyday to protect those peoples sorry a**** and that's how they say "thanks"??? Sitting their on tv with their slick smiles putting cops down and treating certain no good organizations like saints...but most people know better than to be buying their crap anymore.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
i want to say a few words about law enforcement, and especially the local LEOs.

what we might not think about is the way they serve. they face the things most of us don't want to even think about.
the dark, ugly, frightening things we'd prefer to ignore, they come face to face with almost daily so we don't have to.
they do this so we can live our lives, and have some semblance of peace of mind. and i think they have a gift in this regard. there's no way i could look at what they see on a day to day and not end up in a puddle of my own tears.

may God protect them, and comfort this woman's family.

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
This is horrible :( I'm praying for her family, friends and colleagues.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I can understand why some people have an aversion to law enforcement because part of their job is enforcing unjust laws. No one should go to jail for smoking a plant.

On the other hand people are enthusiastically swallowing the anti-cop rhetoric and propaganda that is being spoon-fed to them through social media

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I can understand why some people have an aversion to law enforcement because part of their job is enforcing unjust laws. No one should go to jail for smoking a plant.

On the other hand people are enthusiastically swallowing the anti-cop rhetoric and propaganda that is being spoon-fed to them through social media
If they don't like the laws, why don't they attack the legislature? I can get behind that.