Bud Light is making good on a September promise!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

Last September, one of our players (Eagles -- Super Bowl Champs!) said if they won the Super Bowl, he'd buy every fan a beer.

Bud Light saw his tweet, and said they'd pay the tab.

In true dilly-dilly style they're making good on that promise.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...elphia-free-beer-after-eagles-super-bowl-win/

Do they have any idea how many fans are coming to our victory parade? When the Phillies won the World Series, 4 million showed up! And it was on Halloween, yet even the kids chose to come over Trick-or-Treating! The Phillies won the World Series before! The Phillies are cool, and we love our baseball team, but this is football! We live and die over Eagles, not Phillies! (Not Sixers or Flyers either.) Eagles! The team that binds us all! The team who had never won the Super Bowl! (BTW, just for the record, we won the championship game, but the year before it became "The Super Bowl.")

4 million? Chump change! This will be HUGE!!!!

AND, I hate beer. lol

Philly-Philly!!

notuptome

May 17, 2013
How does Bud Lite glorify God? Or booze in general for that matter.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

notuptome

May 17, 2013
How does any beverage glorify God?
Apart from a good cup of coffee I would be at a loss to conceive an answer.

The history of alcoholic beverages and their abuse is quite astounding.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

For the cause of Christ
Roger
I agree with you on that as I gave up alcohol years ago before it became a problem for me. Personally, I don't see anything wrong for someone to enjoy alcoholic beverages in moderation. Biblically, the first miracle Jesus performed was to change water into choice wine. I enjoy coffee also and consider it one of life's simple pleasures.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
New England to the pit of misery Dilly Dilly

D

Depleted

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Yup! And thus, Jesus' first miracle was turning lots of water into lots of wine.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Yup! And thus, Jesus' first miracle was turning lots of water into lots of wine.
Jesus did not entice people to get drunk. Lust in the heart makes folks become intoxicated.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

D

Depleted

Jesus did not entice people to get drunk. Lust in the heart makes folks become intoxicated.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Is it lust when you take a post about a real news story and turn it into your own bully pulpit, about nothing in particular, just because you don't happen to like sports?

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Maybe the people just wanted to catch a buzz.
I am content to wait for Jesus to reveal the details in eternity.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Is it lust when you take a post about a real news story and turn it into your own bully pulpit, about nothing in particular, just because you don't happen to like sports?
Christians are to walk in newness of life. Pick your hero's wisely.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I don't dink , but every ad does have the "please drink responsibly" message at the end