can anyone relate?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Edson

Good Day all,

As a Christian, I find myself feeling like this:

God.... Now I am lost! I have no feeling is inside of me, no time, no energy. Not even a good feeling comes my way. I don't have 'Me-space', 'Me-time', not even 'My-life.' I feel lost and gone form You, like I am a product of shameless sin, robbing me of what I know I really need!! Good thoughts, and good emotions don't come my way without the price shame, guilt, timelessness, and misguided trust getting me down. Slave is how I feel at times. But at the same time I know exactly who i am, and what I'm supposed to do.

If possible....???? Please help me Lord

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Good Day all,

As a Christian, I find myself feeling like this:

God.... Now I am lost! I have no feeling is inside of me, no time, no energy. Not even a good feeling comes my way. I don't have 'Me-space', 'Me-time', not even 'My-life.' I feel lost and gone form You, like I am a product of shameless sin, robbing me of what I know I really need!! Good thoughts, and good emotions don't come my way without the price shame, guilt, timelessness, and misguided trust getting me down. Slave is how I feel at times. But at the same time I know exactly who i am, and what I'm supposed to do.

If possible....???? Please help me Lord
the battle is between
Galatians 5:16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Ephesians 6:12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Okay how is this battle fought except through our minds by what we think about right? So as a man
Galatians 6:8For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
Sows is tha same as thinks to. So since you are not wanting to sin and thinking of not sinning you end up not doing what you want to do correct?
So how how do we learn to do this, by belief first that by the cross at the death we go thier in our minds and die with Christ at the the cross, thanking God we are forgiven there before we were ever born and then we come bcak to life with Christ at the resurrection of christ we are by Faith raised back to life a new one now in the Spirit of God being born again where we can now aerve God and live in the love of God here aqnd now. Remaining in this fact that we are dead to sin by the death of Christ and alive to God theFather by the life of Christ
Romans 6:2God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
One need to first beleive they are dead to sin by the death so one can be raised as Christ was raised
Romans 6:3Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?
Romans 6:4Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

So Brother just sow (think) to the finished work of God at the cross which is being thankful and praising god for this wonderful gift that none of us ever had to work for here today, just recieve and thus do as we go in this world of trouble(s) of others that do not believe even a lot that say they do but do not excercise Faith in the finished work at the cross of Christ where we receive everything we need for life and Godliness

1. Romans 6:22
    But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
    Romans 6:21-23 (in Context) Romans 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  2. Galatians 2:20I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
    Galatians 2:19-21 (in Context) Galatians 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  3. Colossians 3:3For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
    Colossians 3:2-4 (in Context) Colossians 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  4. 1 Thessalonians 4:9[ A Brotherly and Orderly Life ] But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;
    1 Thessalonians 4:8-10 (in Context) 1 Thessalonians 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  5. 1 Timothy 2:2for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
    1 Timothy 2:1-3 (in Context) 1 Timothy 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  6. 1 Timothy 4:8For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.
    1 Timothy 4:7-9 (in Context) 1 Timothy 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  7. 1 Timothy 6:13I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate,
    1 Timothy 6:12-14 (in Context) 1 Timothy 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  8. 2 Timothy 3:10[ The Man of God and the Word of God ] But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,

P

Powemm

Usually in times like this I have found one of two things .
I need to dig deeper into Gods word to grow closer to Him.. Or put into practice ( walking out)
What I have received from Him.. I can so relate to what you're talking about .. Jesus does too... I try to out myself in Jesus shoes to relate more to what he went through for me as well during such times and try to look at how I feel from gods perspective towards me when I am not as close as He would like..
Lifting you up in Christ brother

L

livingepistle

We are corporal beings--human. As long as we are prisoners, trapped, chained to this body of death, we will continually have "dead" feelings. These feelings are just that, feelings, they are not who we are. I do not know if you are a Bible student or just came to know the Lord by someone else's witnessing or direct interaction with the Lord but Jesus came that we humans could have life and live more abundantly. This can only happen through Jesus who is Life, the giver of Life, and the Creator of Life.

You are in the prime of your life. Be strong you can overcome all things through Christ. Be encouraged my brother. I pray that you have favor with God.

Respectfully,
Livingepislte

E

Edson

Gosh... this is what I love about being united to a body of many parts!!!!

I love this kind love that all of you guys are showing me. It is a blessing. My post was something I wrote down a few weeks ago in my diary. And like my brother said, they are just feelings. And no but's. Just truth telling!! In my weakness He makes me strong, in my anguish He gives me restoration... How?? By never letting go of the hem of His garment, by pushing through the pain, by allowing God be exactly what He is to the world of the lost and broken: It's Great Healer, Redeemer, Restorer, and Salvation!!!

Thank you so much for aiding in my personal walk with our Father.
God Bless you all:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

There is a good deal of spiritual warfare. I think most - if not all - Christians face a time of confusion/uncertainty. Cling to what is good, and rebuke the enemy.

And if metaphysics or proverbial axioms aren't your thing, then know that wherever you are, there is also a loving community ready and able to edify and be there. :) Sometimes finding a shoulder or an ear - a comforting presence - is worth more than finding someone that will talk to you.

God bless buddy.

C

Chadster

Mr Edson

All fall short of the glory of God. Don"t let sin get you down when God wants to lift you up. Repent before God ask him for forgiveness daily. Just a personal opinion, (The opposite of sin is love). Jesus thought you were to die for. *live love laugh*

Have a blessed day my brother