CAN SOMEONE STILL MEET GOD LIKE DAYS OF OLD.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

oncemore

HEB.13.VS.8. So can i still meet God in the Holy Ghost. As john on patmos in the spirit were no doubt can shake me the devil would not be able to take it away . if i was to preach the gospel that would be God in me speaking. OR do i not need this before i GO and preach the gospel?

Dec 19, 2009
HEB.13.VS.8. So can i still meet God in the Holy Ghost. As john on patmos in the spirit were no doubt can shake me the devil would not be able to take it away . if i was to preach the gospel that would be God in me speaking. OR do i not need this before i GO and preach the gospel?
We all need to develop a personal relationship with the Lord. Jesus said the great and first commandment is to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, minds, and souls. I don’t think we can do that without developing a personal relationship with him here and now. We need to reach out to him. When he is ready, he reaches out to us.

O

oncemore

We all need to develop a personal relationship with the Lord. Jesus said the great and first commandment is to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, minds, and souls. I don’t think we can do that without developing a personal relationship with him here and now. We need to reach out to him. When he is ready, he reaches out to us.
SO CAN I MEET HIM?

H

HeavenwithinYOU

YES! Its what HE wants you to want so bad that and to NOT stop wanting it.... to fast, read, forsake pleasure and the world for UNTIL it happens don't rest and HE will come after a short while of this.

Love you bro

O

oncemore

YES! Its what HE wants you to want so bad that and to NOT stop wanting it.... to fast, read, forsake pleasure and the world for UNTIL it happens don't rest and HE will come after a short while of this.

Love you bro
Thank you Lord for this brothers faith to tell me that i can meet God at this end time.

O

oncemore

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

T

Tatz

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/QUOTEYYou dont believe you can? Well, i believe i can. I guess i dont meet those peoples requirements, like having faith.

The reason we do not meet God like days of old is that we all lack faith!!

Oh God feel me up with your Holy Spirit! Amen.

O

oncemore

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/QUOTEYYou dont believe you can? Well, i believe i can. I guess i dont meet those peoples requirements, like having faith.

The reason we do not meet God like days of old is that we all lack faith!!

Oh God feel me up with your Holy Spirit! Amen.
I am so sorry my dear bother in christ. Just wanted to see if anyone had that faith lol was to get my thread back up thats all do not look into that. i ask God that he give you that faith is my pray stay blessed.