Canada to abstain from UN vote today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

but hey, Canada sure got a 2fer with her...we got a zen master and a pop singer with 'tude

Lol for sure! I can only imagine what the Newfoundlanders are saying about her.They sure have no use for him according to my family.

E

Ellsworth1943

We don't need the kind of friends who steal land, keep people in prison camp like conditions and who ignore international law.
I agree---You were talking about the Palestinian terrorist that are trying to kill God's chosen people weren't you.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I do believe so

just like the community organizer trying to organize and rearrange the world the last 8 yrs in the US
You realize there was an earthquake Thursday, December 22nd, one day after the Solstice and on the day of the vote? 5.5 Magnitude, sistahh, in the Yukon Territory, north of Whitehorse on the Eagle Plains? Didn't I say Canada needed a little shaking up?
"I can see Whitehorse from my house" --almost, if I drove a bit.

And, you realize it could be considered symbolic to Revelations? "White Horse?" "Eagle Plains?"
One day after the darkest day of the year-- the return of the Light?

The math works for me--
But, I was not aware of Prime Minister Trudeau's positions on Israel
or of the connection of the earthquake to the vote! Wow...
Now the math really works--
Hopefully, Trudeau will carefully consider the situation--
Sorry to barge your thread here,
carry on...

7seasrekeyed

You realize there was an earthquake Thursday, December 22nd, one day after the Solstice and on the day of the vote? 5.5 Magnitude, sistahh, in the Yukon Territory, north of Whitehorse on the Eagle Plains? Didn't I say Canada needed a little shaking up?
"I can see Whitehorse from my house" --almost, if I drove a bit.

And, you realize it could be considered symbolic to Revelations? "White Horse?" "Eagle Plains?"
One day after the darkest day of the year-- the return of the Light?

The math works for me--
But, I was not aware of Prime Minister Trudeau's positions on Israel
or of the connection of the earthquake to the vote! Wow...
Now the math really works--
Hopefully, Trudeau will carefully consider the situation--
Sorry to barge your thread here,
carry on...

send in the talking donkey

he makes far more sense then you do

hee haw

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Nope....
The New Testament says anyone who accepts Jesus is considered by God to be part of the Covenant of Abraham so Israel is no more chosen than we are
As Christians, we are a part of the "New Covenant," of Christ, which fulfilled the Old Covenant of Abraham, and so all Christians who are truly of the family of faith, are now considered the "New Israel." But, the Jews remain the lineage of God's chosen people, since He is faithful to His promises.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
send in the talking donkey

he makes far more sense then you do

hee haw

wuehhl-- the donkey gave good advice and the Angel liked the donkey better than Balaam...

[FONT=&quot]24 By now Balaam realized that the Lord was determined to bless Israel, so he did not resort to divination as before. Instead, he turned and looked out toward the wilderness, 2 where he saw the people of Israel camped, tribe by tribe. Then the Spirit of God came upon him,3 and this is the message he delivered:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]“This is the message of Balaam son of Beor,
the message of the man whose eyes see clearly,
4 the message of one who hears the words of God,
who sees a vision from the Almighty,
who bows down with eyes wide open:
5 How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob;
how lovely are your homes, O Israel!"

(biblegateway. com--Numbers 24:1-5--NLT)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]