Can't get past the preloader

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
So usually when I would put on cc chat I would see this
issue.jpg

after a few seconds it would go back to the actual chat. But it doesn't. It just sits there.

It shows search for images and show to the room, but nothing else.

Could it be because of what I'm using? I have chrome.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Ok I found out what chrome settings I had to change. :D

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
yeah....apparently the new version of firefox doesn't support flash and that's what they use

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
yeah....apparently the new version of firefox doesn't support flash and that's what they use
Ah I see, ya I just tried it too same issue, I never went to the chat rooms to begin with but this could be an issue for people who enjoy the chat rooms.....

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Ironyyyyy XD Ah well. Maybe I can just go back to chrome and at least watch what's going on and text. At least I got that working

M

Miri

I have that problem all the time on my mac. I often get message about flash
being out of date. Sometimes I can download the up to date version and then it
lets me in. Other times it doesn't work. :(

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Super annoying. Everyone keeps telling me to use Firefox to what the problem is that the most recent up-to-date version won't support Adobe flash

Sep 11, 2017
Super annoying. Everyone keeps telling me to use Firefox to what the problem is that the most recent up-to-date version won't support Adobe flash
True.... i no longer use firefox due to adobe flash player is a slow plug-in for the browser, i get problems to chat too, i cannot chat at since since i've joined CC website... hmm, what browser works perfectly for chat too on CC?

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
ArtsieSteph, I may have found a solution for Opera + chat issue.
Download the portable version of Opera.

Miracle517

Nov 9, 2017
I've tried on Firefox, Chrome and even IE and I get the same screen. :(

Miracle517

Nov 9, 2017
I figured it out. I just had to enable the use of Flash in my browser settings.