Cat Versus Skunk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 10, 2020
Couldn't help the title, but recently my cat attempted to make friends with a skunk and he decided to spray my poor cat in the face. Dont worry he is fine, but smells. I have tried rubbing a baking soda, peroxide, and dish soap mixture into his fur and then washing him and that helped a little bit, but the next day I gave him a tomato bath and he smells a lot better, but his head is still really bad. Do you guys have any suggestions? I'm pretty much up to anything at this point and giving him a bath is not fun for him or for me lol.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Laundromat? Tomato juice is the best I have heard, maybe a second bath?

Mar 10, 2020
Laundromat? Tomato juice is the best I have heard, maybe a second bath?
Lol laundromat...that is so funny. I tried the tomato thing and that didn't take the smell out completely