Catholic ia a victim to liar God, let love them.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I understand No body perfect, me either. I am a sinner to.

I know the water I drink is not bactery free, It doesn't mean I drink SE Wage water.

Jesus God is the very foundation of christianity. If one agree that Abraham god is mohammad god that say Jesus is not god, to me like drink from sewage water.

Drink Coke is not healthy because we drink Coke and we know It is not healthy do not make be drink SeWage water

You may ask me question, you not drink sewage water because not healthy, why you drink Coke that is also not healthy.

ON A Scale 1 to 10, 1 is not healthy, 10 is extremly not healthy. Drink Coke is oN scale 1 drink savage water is 10.

That is why I drink Coke but not sewage water.

Coke is nasty. Ever seen what it does to rust and pennies? You actually drink that swill?? Blechhh.. pardon me while I gag... lol

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Coke is nasty. Ever seen what it does to rust and pennies? You actually drink that swill?? Blechhh.. pardon me while I gag... lol
Yep I know, but some time I drink, Coke not healthy but not to the point instant killing, sewage water may kill us instantly

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
If you want to build a house, you build foundation to prepare your building.

I believe catholic is building one world government

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jan/02/catholicism.religion

For that reason she want one world religion to SUPPORT one world government

To build one world religion she need to build foundation.

The foundation for one world religion is lumen gentium.

Lumen gentium clearly endorse islam and other religion. But oN islam and jews lumen gentium specifically mention It. Why islam, i believe because islam is the biggest religion, so she need SUPPORT from this religion.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
There is drastic chang before and after vatican 2.

Before vatican 2 there is No salvation out of catholic church, except for those I Vivi lE I. Ignorance of true religion

Red: Example If that person never hear about catholic.

After vatican 2

Islam and jews are save. It doesn't say If they never hear about catholic

This is drastic change. I believe It is sign of end time. This is foundation of new world order, try to unite people through religion. It prepare for 7 years tribulation.

Exactly like what is in revelation 13, there Will be one world government lead by the beast or the anti Christ.

I believe we are in the end time

Concerning this doctrine the Pope of Vatican I, Pius IX, spoke on two different occasions. In an allocution (address to an audience) on December 9th, 1854 he said:
We must hold as of the faith, that out of the Apostolic Roman Church there is no salvation; that she is the only ark of safety, and whosoever is not in her perishes in the deluge; we must also, on the other hand, recognize with certainty that those who are invincible in ignorance of the true religion are not guilty for this in the eyes of the Lord. And who would presume to mark out the limits of this ignorance according to the character and diversity of peoples, countries, minds and the rest?​
https://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/outside_the_church.htm