Charles Manson Dead.......Finally!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

"I lift my eyes to you,
O God, enthroned in heaven.
We keep looking to the Lord our God for his mercy,
just as servants keep their eyes on their master,
as a slave girl watches her mistress for the slightest signal.
Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy,
for we have had our fill of contempt.
We have had more than our fill of the scoffing of the proud
and the contempt of the arrogant."

A man this foolishly violent couldn't start a race war, but even as the dead bury their dead--his actions still stir plenty of strife. I wouldn't know what else to do, but to pray; inviting to do the same.
Yes,if you mean prayer in that sense I understand.My point was once a person is dead there is no reason to pray for them.They have crossed over and no prayer can change their destination.That is why the Word says now is the time of salvation.

E

eternally-gratefull

One can only wonder if Saul of tarsus would have recieved the same treatment if he died before he was converted?

Aug 2, 2009
You know what I find interesting.... he lived to a ripe old age of 83 while behind bars. I bet the prison healthcare system is better than a lot of the healthcare that law-abiding citizens are paying for... :mad:

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2016
One can only wonder if Saul of tarsus would have recieved the same treatment if he died before he was converted?
=====================================

valid point eg,

but as we know, Paul was in total 'belief' that he was doing Jesus Christ, His Lord's wishes,
even though he was in error...
as opposed to the reality that cm was doing the work of the devil, whom he worshiped,,.

Nov 14, 2016
He doesn't offend me men who rape babies and children do

A

AuntieAnt

I was sitting at my pc reading the news about Manson being sick and taken to the hospital and I was cold and unmoved. But God was not. I was stricken in my heart with the excruciating grief of a parent about to lose their child to destruction and I knew God loved him. I had no choice but to bow my head in humiliation and surrender my callous heart to the Holy Spirit interceding thru me for Charles Manson. Our carnal minds can't comprehend God's grace and love. Only in the Holy Spirit do we know Him. God loves Charles. I hope for the Lord's sake his spiritual eyes got opended before he passed.

And the Light shines in darkness; and the darkness cannot comprehended it.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. No one should be rejoicing over his death. We don't know if he accepted Christ and received forgiveness before he died.

Feb 28, 2016
EZ. 18:23.
Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith The Lord GOD:
and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

we have a Creator that's beyond our understanding in His precious Love and Forgivness,...

REPENTANCE is the 'key'...