Cheerio!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 24, 2022
Virginia
new user here.
looking forward to getting to know some people and talk about, hopefully, deep things and grow in understanding together.
y'all can call me Eli. been saved since I was 4, am very passionate about the certainty and truth of scripture and am ever dependent and grateful for the mercies of God.

now how do I get started?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
new user here.
looking forward to getting to know some people and talk about, hopefully, deep things and grow in understanding together.
y'all can call me Eli. been saved since I was 4, am very passionate about the certainty and truth of scripture and am ever dependent and grateful for the mercies of God.

Wow, that's amazing that you trusted Christ as your Savior at that age! That's beautiful and an encouragement to those who served in children's ministries. Some question whether that is possible.
I've replied, It depends.
IF the child is old enough to understand Who Jesus is (sinless God and truly man), the reason He suffered, died, and that He came back to life the third day, yes. They can believe on Him and call upon Him for that gift of everlasting life.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
new user here.

Howdy. :) you sound more like Samuel than Eli. Welcome.

Sep 24, 2022
Virginia
Howdy. :) you sound more like Samuel than Eli. Welcome.
Thanks Evmur, my name is Elijah, but a bunch of people call me eli now.
I deeply appreciate the likening though.
I like to imagine that "these are the days of Elijah" is my theme song.
God bless brother.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I’m sorry for taking your username but someone else took mine too.

Sep 24, 2022
Virginia
Wow, that's amazing that you trusted Christ as your Savior at that age! That's beautiful and an encouragement to those who served in children's ministries. Some question whether that is possible.
IF the child is old enough to understand Who Jesus is (sinless God and truly man), the reason He suffered, died, and that He came back to life the third day, yes. They can believe on Him and call upon Him for that gift of everlasting life.
Thanks much, and Amen.
Don't remember much of it, just remember walking into mom and dad's room and seeing her on their bed doing her morning prayers.
I crawled up and that's where I made the disicion to follow Jesus.
My wife says she came to Him at 3. But she's always been an overachiever 😁

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I remember Charles Stanley talking about accepting Christ at a very young age, simply based on his understanding of his own sinful nature which extends out into all humanity, paired with his understanding of how he needed to be saved from that. I think he was six?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to CC! God bless you and your family!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
How do I get the honey nut goodness in me?!?!
Honey Nut Cheerios are almost the greatest and best! :p

Only the Spirit can do honey-nuttiness better. :giggle::coffee:

Welcome to CC, brother Eli!