christian catholic chant playlist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

avi8856455

hi, I've created a channel dedicated to christian catholic chants, i have collected them from 25 different albums of ensemble organum, as you may see
upon uploading those to youtube i have recived a lawsuit from ensemble organum claiming copyrights, and so the videos on my youtube channel have been monetized for the benefit of ensemble organum and marcel peres, i am saying this because i want to remove any doubt that my interests are not pure
i am working everyday to upload new music
i would like it if you would tell me how to improve it
https://www.youtube.com/user/8856455avi/featured

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
chant: To say ( a word or phrase) many times in a rhythmic way...

Matthew 6: KJV
7 "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. {8} Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him."

Feb 7, 2015
Thank you for posting that clip. While it is not really my thing, I thought it was beautiful.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
1. Get permission from the owners of each chant. Then you won't get copyright strikes. OR be stealing someone else's work.

2. Read the rules of this site. They specify no self-advertising..

thisgirl

Mar 2, 2015
Wow! My gut instinct was to reject this and label it repetition prayer. Glad i listened its really quite beautiful and non repetitive. I'd say more worship than chant. We sing the same songs week after week in church, no different than this except these dudes can sing (my soul sings better than I do!)

A

avi8856455

Wow! My gut instinct was to reject this and label it repetition prayer. Glad i listened its really quite beautiful and non repetitive. I'd say more worship than chant. We sing the same songs week after week in church, no different than this except these dudes can sing (my soul sings better than I do!)
i am afraid your gut instinct was correct, most of the chants (and this is for everyone who questioned it, i call these tracks chants because that's how the creator labeled them) are in fact repetitive and somewhat boring, that's why i'm making an effort to distinguish them from the non repetitive and those whom id like to hear on a daily basis.
you can notice the separation when you visit the channel's main page and playlists, it features about 10% of the channel's videos because those are the ones that i believe to stand out
not to mention my storage of videos is contained from about 1000 tracks, so i'm filtering with upload and then filtering with channel featuring, all of that so the viewer will get the best experience

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Have you ever heard Officium, by the Hilliard Ensemble, with Jan Garborek?

[video=youtube;qfodIWqR0II]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfodIWqR0II[/video]

A

avi8856455

Have you ever heard Officium, by the Hilliard Ensemble, with Jan Garborek?

[video=youtube;qfodIWqR0II]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfodIWqR0II[/video]
no i havent i was fixed on a certain creators but i will check what you posted

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
got any Rosarium[SUP]2[/SUP] ?

[video=youtube;JxJ03Ghd39U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxJ03Ghd39U&index=2&list=UUqfKrnPK-XaFg90G61TVc8w[/video]

resiste Diabolo, et fugit a tibi