Christian Woman looking for Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 13, 2020
Hi! New here (obvi!)

My name is Kayla I am 27 years old and have newly come (back) to Christ for about 2 years now. My testimony is quite long and complicated (isn't every ones?!) so I will save you the time! I am looking to surround myself with like minded woman who are interested in genuine friendship.

To be honest, before coming to Christ, let's just say I was lost and looking for "acceptance" and "affirmation" in all the wrong places and I am still surrounded by women doing the same. And while, I maintain friendships with them and hold them dear to my heart and pray for them, I also hold close to my heart the word of God (my armor) "Do not be deceived: 'Bad company corrupts good morals. '" 1 Corinthians 15:33

So, I was seeking a way to find positive relationships with other women walking my same path. And here I am!

Side note: Nothing against men here! We are all children of God! I am just not in a place where I feel comfortable creating a close relationship with a man and what that could potentially lead to.

Sincerely,
Being my most vulnerable and authentic self
Kayla

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Kayla, nice to meet you and that's a beautiful glimpse of where you are at. Once you start joining in on the forums, you'll start making friends:)! There is also a Christian Ladies Forum, fyi. So glad to have you join us and God bless you!

Azckry42

Aug 13, 2020
Oklahoma City
Hi God fearing women here seek relationship with God first for most then with the body of Christ Jesus!!! I was adopted not knowing my self with God and for most my purpose on Earth !!! So I need guidance!!! and to adapted to this marden world we live in and seeing God when I don't understand and that ok not to understand because my life is not my own I was bought with a price when Jesus died for me and you!!! And left us with Holy Spirit!!! As a helper as we seek him with our whole heart!!! Amen!!! I just want to grow!!!😭

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi! New here (obvi!)

My name is Kayla I am 27 years old and have newly come (back) to Christ for about 2 years now. My testimony is quite long and complicated (isn't every ones?!) so I will save you the time! I am looking to surround myself with like minded woman who are interested in genuine friendship.

To be honest, before coming to Christ, let's just say I was lost and looking for "acceptance" and "affirmation" in all the wrong places and I am still surrounded by women doing the same. And while, I maintain friendships with them and hold them dear to my heart and pray for them, I also hold close to my heart the word of God (my armor) "Do not be deceived: 'Bad company corrupts good morals. '" 1 Corinthians 15:33

So, I was seeking a way to find positive relationships with other women walking my same path. And here I am!

Side note: Nothing against men here! We are all children of God! I am just not in a place where I feel comfortable creating a close relationship with a man and what that could potentially lead to.

Sincerely,
Kayla
Hello Kayla, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 220004

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi God fearing women here seek relationship with God first for most then with the body of Christ Jesus!!! I was adopted not knowing my self with God and for most my purpose on Earth !!! So I need guidance!!! and to adapted to this marden world we live in and seeing God when I don't understand and that ok not to understand because my life is not my own I was bought with a price when Jesus died for me and you!!! And left us with Holy Spirit!!! As a helper as we seek him with our whole heart!!! Amen!!! I just want to grow!!!😭
Hello Azckry, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 220004

QueenT

Aug 13, 2020
How are you doing today? Any fun weekend plans?

Camess

Aug 11, 2020
Hello! Welcome to CC! I'm new as well. Hope you and yours are doing well!

QueenT

Aug 13, 2020
Hello! Yes, doing well :) Excited to have found a new place to make friends.

Joshua85

Dec 21, 2016
Hi! New here (obvi!)

Sincerely,
Kayla
Hi Kayla, 🙂