coming back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Breaking news Jesus is coming back for His bride a spotless bride cloth in His righteousness. Filled with His holy spirit.
​ARE WE READY

Feb 28, 2016
those who obey and serve and Love Him and are called, certainly will be...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
John 3:16

or

7fc70959b76f237514dcb9a5b68e1085.jpg

K

kaylagrl

Breaking news Jesus is coming back for His bride a spotless bride cloth in His righteousness. Filled with His holy spirit.
​ARE WE READY
​And are we helping others get ready?

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
​ARE WE READY
Breaking news!
This is a Christian forum where most of the people, regardless of our denominational
and/or doctrinal differences, are already saved and on our way to Heaven.
Your message would be more importantly delivered to your
family, friends, and neighbors rather than this proverbial choir.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Joh 15:2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away. And every one that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bring forth more fruit. ​Are we Bearing Fruit.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Joh 15:2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away. And every one that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bring forth more fruit. ​Are we Bearing Fruit.
Hey pot, shine yourself. Matt. 7:3: "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" :)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
​ARE WE READY
Really!!!!!! When?