complete recovery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

calvina

Hello everyone,i need your prayers! i met this auntie who's hubby suffered few strokes that affect his swallowing,so he was fed through nasogastric tube,so far he is eating orally now using pudding consistency and this is by HIS Grace and healing.
he is on indwelling catheter too due to bladder malfunction.i just accompany them today to the Dr. the wife want to take off the catheter if possible but the husband cannot pee normally so the Dr.suggested suprapubic catheterization because she can train him to pee otherwise can drain through the catheter if failed.

so i want you to pray for his bladder to function normally,i really feel that he is healed,only need more prayers.i told the wife and daughter that he don't need new site of catheter.he only need prayer and he will be completely recovered.thanks a lot and GOD bless..

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for healing for him and all of your family.
God bless, pickles

C

calvina

thanks so much sis. GOD bless...
You are a blessing to everybody.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou, but know, all of you here are the true blessing to me in Jesus.
Tell them not to be discouraged if the first try to remove the catheter fails, it sometimes takes a few trys.
With my son it took two trys before it worked. Thats where we learned a good soak in the bathtub will be helpful. smiles
God bless, pickles

E

enduretotheend

Prayed for him.

C

calvina

Thankyou, but know, all of you here are the true blessing to me in Jesus.
Tell them not to be discouraged if the first try to remove the catheter fails, it sometimes takes a few trys.
With my son it took two trys before it worked. Thats where we learned a good soak in the bathtub will be helpful. smiles
God bless, pickles
last time they tried him to pass urine,he only managed to pass 10 mls.oh so i will tell them to soak him in a bathtub as soon as the catheter will be taken out.thanks sis.im going to their place now.thanks for the prayer.GOD bless..