Continue to pray please.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
My son tried to commit suicide today off a bridge. Please pray my friends.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
So very sorry to hear this....

Dear Father in Heaven

Please be with our brother and the family help in this situation Father I pray in Jesus Name Amen.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Jesus we plead, bring Yet's son out of miry waters and preserve his life and his soul. Breathe into him the desire to live and rejoice in his portion under the sun. Make him realize that his life has a purpose and help him fulfill that purpose. AMEN

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dear Heavenly Father
Please be with dad and his son right now in their hour of need and provide comfort and healing.

P

psychomom

God of mercy, grace and peace, please bestow these things on Yet and his family,
especially on his son. Cause this man to turn to You in His distress, for Jesus' sake, amen.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for brother Yet......for taking hold of this situation and bringing them peace....
for letting them find understanding and instruction from You....for holding his son....and the rest he will find in You.....for removing the bonds that bind him...I thank you in Jesus' name........amen

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Thai you all my kind loving friends. This trial is hard as you can imagine. But He will prevail.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord Jesus lift him up to your throne of grace and fill him with your love and spirit,in Jesus mighty name, amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, let him, not destroy his life, please redeem his life, also bless the friends. Lord Bless yet and his prayer request, Amen

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Lord, bring Yet comfort and hope as only you can do. May his son hear your voice of love to him deep in his spirit, and be healed of his fears and hurts.

Amen

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
lord please be with that family. show the son your love and acceptance and reasons to live and show the parent ways to communicate with him.
you can do everythomg my lord.
and thank you, for the life spared.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
God saved His life. Tried to hang himself on a walk bridge over the MO river, Omaha. First miracle. The rope broke. Second miracle. He went into the river and swam to the shore with severe injuries. Ice cold water and air. He's in hospital under sedation. Tube down his throat. Lacerations. Says he has demons after him.
hes been talking this way for a couple of years. Ever since he started filming a movie about the demonic. He played around with the idea of demons. We counseled him many times not to cozy up to them. You resist them, rebuke them, and bind them and be done with them. But no he wouldn't listen to his mother and me. He wouldn't work also. Living out of car. Just wanted to fill you in a little bit. He's 42. Thanks again for your prayerful support. Gods not through...not by a long shot!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Right, he needs to destroy these materials he filmed, but has to be his decision (Acts 19:19)
Praying that God will shine through the mess. God please have mercy on him and fight for him, you're our hope.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Father we thank and praise you for saving Yet's son's life and that he is in the hospital getting treatment. Please Father speak to his son and whisper how much you love him in his ears and that Yet's son would realize just what a miracle has happened to save his life. Please help his son to fully submit his life to You and that you would enter his life and make him a might worker for you and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Thank You so much Father for saving Yet's son.... I pray in Jesus Name Amen.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I'm sorry I failed to mention. It's a movie according to the scriptures dealing with evil. Thanks again for your support.

Feb 27, 2015
Continue to pray please

Hello everyone. I went in for my beta today and it comeback positive but with low levels and although I have to go back on Monday, the nurse did not seem hopeful. Please continue to pray for a miracle. I know all things are possible with God. Thanks in advance.