Countryboy at heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
nice to meet you also! God bless you and yours as well.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad to have you joining the Forums and fellowship here at CC! You really have it going on there in Germany, it sounds fascinating living in a beautiful forest. God bless you and your endeavors!

Apr 18, 2022
Quickborn, Germany
Just one question, I just paid for the membership in order to chat. But unfortunately it is still not unlocked. Anyways there is an admin or support that could help me?
Thanks in advance!

Apr 18, 2022
Quickborn, Germany
Just one question, I just paid for the membership in order to chat. But unfortunately it is still not unlocked. Anyways there is an admin or support that could help me?
Thanks in advance!
Ah, one more question! Can people who did not pay the membership still reply in a private conversation?
Thank you very much in advance and god bless.

O

Oblio

Ah, one more question! Can people who did not pay the membership still reply in a private conversation?
Not having a phone, I didn't pay and can't initiate a conversation, though I can respond. And I think it can go on endlessly.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
For further questions you can post them in the 'Tech Forum' at the bottom of the list of Forums. Someone should respond.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I see that you are now a guest. How sad is that?
Oblio left Thursday night. He had wanted to leave almost two
weeks before that, on April 8, but stayed on a little extra time.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oblio left Thursday night. He had wanted to leave almost two
weeks before that, on April 8, but stayed on a little extra time.
I was sad to see him go. I considered him to be a quality member and an asset to this site.