Covid info from a Dr. who isn't scammed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He repeats that there is a lot (a ton? LOL) of quinine in tonic water, but the U.S. Food and Drug Administration allows tonic water to contain no more than 83 parts per million of quinine.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Merely a figure of speech.

That"s a lot more than my tap water has. He is a Dr. who cared enough to share, I am grateful, negativity is another golden calf we will leave behind in Egypt as we enter this new promised land.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Merely a figure of speech.

That"s a lot more than my tap water has. He is a Dr. who cared enough to share, I am grateful, negativity is another golden calf we will leave behind in Egypt as we enter this new promised land.
A figure of speech along with his multiple profanities and agitated excited speech, when as a professional, a more calm demeanor and less exaggeration surely would serve better the public he is attempting to reach and educate... unless his target audience are those who are prone to fan the flames with extreme emotional reactions.

E

EleventhHour

Preemies at 21 weeks have survived.
Although agree the full story not reported in the one article.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
As with everything, if we are walking in the Spirit AS REQUIRED, we take the information to the Father who will communicate all truth to us by the indwelling Holy Spirit, NOT look at a chart, office decor, or any temporal awards or certifications, Joseph Mengele, Jack Kevorkian, were drs.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Preemies at 21 weeks have survived.
Although agree the full story not reported in the one article.
My daughter was born at 24 weeks gestation and weighed under a pound and a half. Of course that was three decades ago, and they have been able to push back at least a little the cut-off date for survival of preemies since then. I think now of the Scriptures that say:

Mark 13:17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Luke 21:23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.

Matthew 24:19-21 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now-and never to be equaled again.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
As with everything, if we are walking in the Spirit AS REQUIRED, we take the information to the Father who will communicate all truth to us by the indwelling Holy Spirit, NOT look at a chart, office decor, or any temporal awards or certifications, Joseph Mengele, Jack Kevorkian, were drs.
I think the point is/was that a chiropractor is not professionally qualified to speak on such matters, since chiropractors do not hold medical degrees, and aren’t medical doctors. Chiropractors cannot prescribe medicine or do surgery. They mainly focus on problems involving the musculoskeletal system, such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches. In other words, this person is acting more in the capacity of anyone else flying off the handle over the limited information we have on this virus and possible cures.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The point was wrong, please reread.

That is how a carnal Christian would view it, and most are carnal or sense ruled, He died on the cross to bring us Holy Spirit who reveals all truth to us, if we do what is right and take it to Him. best wishes

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Why are you calling Magenta "carnal"? I don't think she deserves such epithets for mere disagreement... She is not being negative, she's just saying that we need to maintain some healthy questioning, even though we might hear everything out.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I was looking up essential oils yesterday. Reading yesterday that essential oil (eucalyptus) inhalation had effect on bacteria in tuberculosis patients (a study). Theoretically, it might mean that inhalation of antiviral essential oils might be able to affect the virus on the mucosal lining. I am still digging more... if I find out anything more specific as potential side treatment, I'll share...
We are all searching... But the problem with these things is that it's all theoretical. We might just talk ideas out if they will not harm first, and that's all. It is the truth what Magenta said about the amount. It is strictly regulated and very small because it might produce very undesirable effects in bigger amounts... so it is questionable if it will have effect because the concentration is small... pointing that out isn't negativity. Of course, it still might be tried. And btw, nobody attacked or wants to attack spiritual standing of the persons sharing...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Why are you calling Magenta "carnal"? I don't think she deserves such epithets for mere disagreement... She is not being negative, she's just saying that we need to maintain some healthy questioning, even though we might hear everything out.
I was speaking to the point eleventh hour made, perhaps shittim misunderstood? If not, it seems he wants us to accept the emotionally driven exaggerations of an unqualified person. Of course we are all free (to a certain extent) to proceed as we see fit.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The point was wrong, please reread.

That is how a carnal Christian would view it, and most are carnal or sense ruled, He died on the cross to bring us Holy Spirit who reveals all truth to us, if we do what is right and take it to Him. best wishes
So you are saying this guy is NOT a chiropractor?

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I think all of us are stressed out by this whole situation. We're all probably a bit on the defensive.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think all of us are stressed out by this whole situation. We're all probably a bit on the defensive.
I am very much at ease as long as I stay home :) Of course the amount of misinformation and falsification and/or distortion of facts going on is disturbing, with some people claiming it is all a hoax or part of a conspiratorial master plan to crash the economy and make us all slaves to a one world government, gosh, who is served by going off the deep end over this? I appreciate your studied, practical approach :)

Jul 20, 2019
this is all a hoax, the virus is nowhere near as bad as the regular flu. We have been had by evil forces. I have gathered so much evidence to prove that. This is the end times, the start of the new world order and one religion. Lovers of the world will of course disagree with that , they want to hang onto the world for as long as they can, as this is where they have built there foundations. Its a good way of perceiving the goats and the sheep.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
this is all a hoax, the virus is nowhere near as bad as the regular flu. We have been had by evil forces. I have gathered so much evidence to prove that. This is the end times, the start of the new world order and one religion. Lovers of the world will of course disagree with that , they want to hang onto the world for as long as they can, as this is where they have built there foundations. Its a good way of perceiving the goats and the sheep.
Nowhere near as bad, huh? Globally about 3.4 percent of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1 percent of those infected. How easily the viruses spread is another way in which COVID-19 and seasonal influenza appear to differ. A basic reproduction number, or R0, is a measure scientists use to estimate the average number of people who catch the virus from a single infected person. For the flu, this number is reportedly around 1.3, but in preliminary studies of COVID-19, R0 is estimated between 2 and 3, similar to that of SARS.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Nothing like casting stones at brothers and sisters.
I almost regret defending you when others were harsh and cruel to you on the forums, I see now you deserved it.