Covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
please pray for my bro-in-law's father Francisco Loya who is at the hospital right now with Covid. Thankyou.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Poinsetta's bro-in-laws father Francisco Loya, Please touch and heal him from covid. Lord please heal Francisco Loya and restore his good health. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
please pray for my bro-in-law's father Francisco Loya who is at the hospital right now with Covid. Thankyou.
I will pray for him. God surely is good and great! May He touch this man and work His will in Mr. Loya's life.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
A Prayer for Those Who Are Ill with Coronavirus
Father God,
You are the ultimate Healer. Father, we come before You to pray for those infected with this virus. We pray for not only their healing but for them to be comforted while they heal. Lord, please eradicate every ounce of this virus from their bodies. Please heal every cell in their bodies, every infected part of their being. We pray for no lasting effects in their bodies from this illness. Father, please heal them inside and out and provide them with the medical care they need, with the medications they need, and with the healing not only physically but spiritually so that they may live life and life abundantly ahead.
In Jesus’ name, Amen

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Prayers for my cousin too his name is Marco Pelayo who is with a ventilator due to covid and is being intubated with a pulmonary infection. Thankyou and God bless.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.’” Matthew 6:9-10 NIV

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
“...I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Jesus had compassion on the people because they were like sheep without a shepherd. Mark 6:34

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Romans 14:17 tells us, “For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I pray you and I will commit to be experts of Heaven. I pray you will be a resource of wisdom and love.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
A Prayer for Those Who Are Ill with Coronavirus
Father God,
You are the ultimate Healer. Father, we come before You to pray for those infected with this virus. We pray for not only their healing but for them to be comforted while they heal. Lord, please eradicate every ounce of this virus from their bodies. Please heal every cell in their bodies, every infected part of their being. We pray for no lasting effects in their bodies from this illness. Father, please heal them inside and out and provide them with the medical care they need, with the medications they need, and with the healing not only physically but spiritually so that they may live life and life abundantly ahead.
In Jesus’ name, Amen
praying this prayer for my friend Anaidet experiencing covid.