Crossfitters Unite

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jenny23

Welcome to the crossfit thread! Reply here if you spend 80-90% of your time talking about going rogue, your latest WOD, and all the swolls. Food prepping on Sundays with other crossfitting friends included free of charge.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Bye for now, Jenny. We will miss you...

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
She seemed quite active...I am surprised :eek:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Welcome to the crossfit thread! Reply here if you spend 80-90% of your time talking about going rogue, your latest WOD, and all the swolls. Food prepping on Sundays with other crossfitting friends included free of charge.
Perhaps you went rogue 'cause you're now a guest and no longer a member. CrossFit? Is that like cross-dressing or something like that? I don't have any cross-dressing friends.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Perhaps you went rogue 'cause you're now a guest and no longer a member. CrossFit? Is that like cross-dressing or something like that? I don't have any cross-dressing friends.
It's an exercise routine like Flying off the handle, jumping to conclusions etc...
1573089881350.png
:D:LOL::ROFL::love:

U

UnderGrace

Crossfit is a fitness and health regime... LOL

Feb 28, 2016
it looks to me like she is quite 'active' - ???
at the very least, pretender or an denier of Truth, ???
like so many who have the guts to respond while they themselves are 'rogue'??? =
blatantly 'dis-obedient for (decades, yet claim to be 'christian and advisors'???
shout out to all who think they are 'fit' to give out advice,
all the while in 'bondage'...
we pray that Yeshua have 'mercy upon their denial and may He awaken them to His REALITY,
for the saving grace of their souls...

Oct 24, 2019
Maybe she refering to something else (I am not saying that she was) Spiritual health. Getting yourself ready every day to follow JESUS where HE leads you. Being CROSS FIT! HOW does the HOLY SPIRIT lead you in your SPIRITUAL work out of the day (WOD)? What is the food that you eating? WHAT living portions are you feeding yourself? Just a thought.....GOD BLESS

Feb 28, 2016
yeah,
but ever notice how we can sometimes just jump into our 'own conclusions about their intentions???
just sayin' 'THINK before JUMPIN'...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I got no idea what you are talking about.... Then again I am a blond...so there's that.

M

MegMarch

Bye for now, Jenny. We will miss you...[/QUOTE]

I’m back! Thank you, Magenta. ❤️

M

MegMarch

Maybe she refering to something else (I am not saying that she was) Spiritual health. Getting yourself ready every day to follow JESUS where HE leads you. Being CROSS FIT! HOW does the HOLY SPIRIT lead you in your SPIRITUAL work out of the day (WOD)? What is the food that you eating? WHAT living portions are you feeding yourself? Just a thought.....GOD BLESS
I was just trying to be funny about crossfit. It clearly went over some heads. Thanks for your reply!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I was just trying to be funny about crossfit. It clearly went over some heads. Thanks for your reply!
I have to admit that when I first read the title of this thread, my backwards mind interpreted it as, "Crossfitters, Untie!" :oops:

Oct 24, 2019
Even if it was about Cross Fit there are lots of threads on here about food and health, making smoothies and all that stuff too so no big deal! GOD BLESS and have a great day!

S

Susanna

I got no idea what you are talking about.... Then again I am a blond...so there's that.
Know that feeling😁.

I had one guy in the service telling me “I don’t need no blondies opinion”.
😁.