dangerous false teacher C.S. Lewis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Walt

I can see you are very passionate about your stance against C.S. Lewis.

I would be interested to hear your insight on blasphemers that are actually alive and at work today.

Sep 2, 2009
heres a thought. if you dont like CS Lewis' writings, dont read them.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My faith is in the word only. Never read him {c.s.lewis} but my mom thought he was interesting. I have always belived and follow the words; keep your eyes on Jesus;. If one chooses to one could see evil in all things and risks being overcome by the very evil that they seek to expose. When one seeks and sees only Jesus he guards you from evil and lets you know what to avoid. Jesus never fails so Ill work in him. Keep the faith and God bless. pickles

M

MaggieMye

I would be interested to hear your insight on blasphemers that are actually alive and at work today.
Try John Crowder and 'tokin' the ghost' at a church in Fargo ND...you can see it on youtube

Maggie

C

CarrierOfChrist

"...as I believe, Christ,...fulfills both Paganism and Judaism..."; p. 129; Reflections on the Psalms
Taken completely out of context, of course. What he was meaning was Paganism had a prophecy that someone would come and do similar things that Christ did, not that "Christ CAME to fulfill Paganism", as you're trying to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.