Death to the Enemy ??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2011
So if it was up too you what would happen to these people ?

U

unclefester

My thoughts on this mirror God's deepest desire for all. Cease to be an enemy of the cross and God's perfect love.

S

SantoSubito

Assuming we're talking about a hypothetical war between Christians and some other group; wouldn't killing the enemy be the point since it's a war?

G

giantone

Death is a result of sin. Hitting the ground at a great speed causes a splat.

Jan 18, 2011
44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. (Matthew 5:44-45)

C

Crazy4GODword

I don't want to kill anyone, and thanks trust in the name, killing because of an enemy is not God's nature.

D

darga33

hey you guys, anyone know how you post a new thread?

C

Crazy4GODword

hey you guys, anyone know how you post a new thread?
It is above the posts and thread in the bible discussion and a button that says 'new thread' I think that's what it's called

May 4, 2011
I actually never finished this xD I didnt realise it still came up sorry guys it was meant to be a poll about what you think should happen to non believers homosexuals blah blah blah I got distracted by starship troopers.

A

AnandaHya

it doesn't matter what we personally think but that we should allow room for God's vegenance and His Judgment to stand in such matters. we should pray for the sinner and hate the sin as God tells us to. why are you trying to get people to judge others?