DEFUNDING PLANNED PARENTHOOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
What about a telegram? Babies in the womb can hear ya know? Just tell them they got their check. It's all ebt now anyways.

Babies in the womb can't use ebt... don't be silly.

Besides... as soon as they're old enough to walk they need to be getting an honest job.

S

Susanna

Besides... as soon as they're old enough to walk they need to be getting an honest job.
Riiight...as soon as they are old enough they walk...lol...

Mar 2, 2016

Babies can sort socks before they can walk.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
The whole problem with our country is that women coddle the babies too long.

In olden times, when a boy was 5 he'd be out hunting and trapping, and killing grizzly bears with his bare hands, and fending off packs of timber wolves with a dull stick, and fighting in the militia against foreign nations, and dodging cannon balls.

And now... 5-year-olds can only dream of how great things used to be.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2016
The whole problem with our country is that women coddle the babies too long.

In olden times, when a boy was 5 he'd be out hunting and trapping, and killing grizzly bears with his bare hands, and fending off packs of timber wolves with a dull still, and fighting in the militia against foreign nations, and dodging cannon balls.

And now... 5-year-olds can only dream of how great things used to be.
5 years olds need to be beaten once a day whether they deserve it or not.

S

Sully

When I was 5 I did all those things and more. Of course my cognitive synapses had not yet been formed so I don't remember all my great exploits...

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
5 years olds need to be beaten once a day whether they deserve it or not.
Exactly.

Children need adversity to flourish.

If they aren't running from wild animals, and dodging cannon balls, they don't have enough hardship.

So... hardship must be manually imposed.

Mar 2, 2016
Exactly.

Children need adversity to flourish.

If they aren't running from wild animals, and dodging cannon balls, they don't have enough hardship.

So... hardship must be manually imposed.
One of the ways that I've done it with my son is making him sleep outside on these cold montana winter nights. Sure, he'll get a couple of survival items like a pair of socks. I'm not totally heartless. And I've only done it as long as it isn't 20 below zero. Last time I found him cuddled up to the furnace vent. Pretty smart if you ask me.,,,although he had minor carbon monoxide poisoning....which was kinda dumb of him. We talked about it for next time.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
One of the ways that I've done it with my son is making him sleep outside on these cold montana winter nights. Sure, he'll get a couple of survival items like a pair of socks. I'm not totally heartless. And I've only done it as long as it isn't 20 below zero. Last time I found him cuddled up to the furnace vent. Pretty smart if you ask me.,,,although he had minor carbon monoxide poisoning....which was kinda dumb of him. We talked about it for next time.

You made him sleep out in the cold but you still gave him some socks?

If you throw a kid out into the cold, but you still give him some clothes so he won't freeze...

how's he gonna respect you?

Mar 2, 2016
You made him sleep out in the cold but you still gave him some socks?

If you throw a kid out into the cold, but you still give him some clothes so he won't freeze...

how's he gonna respect you?
well...when I beat him for getting carbon monoxide poisoning he was pretty respectful after that. I don't know what he was thinking. I guess thats how you learn. He wasn't quite right after that tho. Not sure if I beat him too hard or if his brain was damaged by the furnace vent.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Before somebody misunderstands, and calls protective services, Sirk is JUST JOKING.

He never beats his kid.

You never need to beat your kid when there's a pack of angry wolves nearby to keep him in line.

Mar 2, 2016
Before somebody misunderstands, and calls protective services, Sirk is JUST JOKING.

He never beats his kid.

You never need to beat your kid when there's a pack of angry wolves nearby to keep him in line.
LOL! Is is sad that there has to be a disclaimer? Haha!

Jan 24, 2009
Parenthood claims that abortions only account for 3% of their services in women's health care. I have no idea if this is true or not, but even 3% is a lot of babies being killed every year by Parenthood.
Let's look at this claim...

[video=youtube;qtgqxvaV-8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgqxvaV-8U[/video]

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
They should blow up every single PP building in the country and then make them grave sites for the slaughtered unborn.

P

Pandy

I truly hope Trump does defund them. The most horrible part about planned parenthood is the fact that I do not believe in abortions, I believe that it is a human being you are murdering. But I am being forced to pay (through taxes) to pay for these abortions. I am paying against my moral values. If I can't stand up and say that I don't want to pay for these abortions without being threatened with violence because they are against my morals, than I am not free at all.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The proof is in the pudding as they say. Will be interesting to see if Congress defunds Planned Parenthood in this years Budget. That will be the proof in the pudding.