Did I See What I thought I Saw in BDF?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

I didn't look into the thread but did I see a thread called God is a "expletive" ? Was it closed down,Im hoping so.

Feb 7, 2015
I didn't look into the thread but did I see a thread called God is a "expletive" ? Was it closed down,Im hoping so.
It was reported long ago. For some reason, the Mods seemed to want to keep it open for awhile. I think they finally dealt with it.

Last edited:
N

NoNameMcgee

maybe they need some help:rolleyes:...

i could save them a lot of time

Feb 7, 2015
I just checked. I was wrong... it's still open.

K

kaylagrl

I just checked. I was wrong... it's still open.
Is it in the BDF,I dont see it. Im sure someone will put the hammer down soon.I thought I was seeing things.

U

Ugly

It's been up a while. No mods. New Users. The guy posted and walked away, last I saw. Seems he had no intention of interacting.

K

kaylagrl

It's been up a while. No mods. New Users. The guy posted and walked away, last I saw. Seems he had no intention of interacting.
I'll never understand why they bother...

D

Depleted

From my observations, Sunday, partially Sunday mornings early, is a particularly good time to act like a jackass on this site. Think about it, aren't most Christians at church, therefore who is around to moderate?

And because of that, I've seen more than the usual amount of jackasses doing their thing this morning. I figure the mods will get to it eventually.

K

kaylagrl

From my observations, Sunday, partially Sunday mornings early, is a particularly good time to act like a jackass on this site. Think about it, aren't most Christians at church, therefore who is around to moderate?

And because of that, I've seen more than the usual amount of jackasses doing their thing this morning. I figure the mods will get to it eventually.

Ahhh, I think you have a good point there. No one around on Sunday mornings. I saw it once and then it was gone and I thought I imagined it. No such luck. But why go through all the hoops to register just to act like a donkey and leave? On a totally unrelated note,they use to have a restaurant up north called Jackastors, name use to crack me up. I dont know if they're still open or not.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welp, it would appear that the thread got zapped. Sometimes, in a attempt to find a thread, I'll go into my profile info and click on "Likes Given" if I have liked any posts in the thread I'm looking for. I didn't find that thread on the list. :)