Does Anyone Like International Christian Music From Any Genre?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Passion

Sep 29, 2018
I discovered this awesome African born rapper who raps in English, Japanese, and his own native language! He was gone for some time but He came back on fire with the Holy Spirit in this song. 🔥

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi. Looks like i just discovered your thread today, but me, i used to listen to various music available on radio, Lp's, whatever as a child. Not that i like them all, but there were times i'd listen to chinese music, then some from renaissance (lute stuff) and romantic periods, i dont remember=)). I have learned to love hymn-y songs, am quite comfortable w/ local kundimans also, but could probably post a few another time.

Btw Vco has started a thread of various Christian music that blesses your heart. I listen to some of those international stuff.

Passion

Sep 29, 2018
Hi. Looks like i just discovered your thread today, but me, i used to listen to various music available on radio, Lp's, whatever as a child. Not that i like them all, but there were times i'd listen to chinese music, then some from renaissance (lute stuff) and romantic periods, i dont remember=)). I have learned to love hymn-y songs, am quite comfortable w/ local kundimans also, but could probably post a few another time.

Btw Vco has started a thread of various Christian music that blesses your heart. I listen to some of those international stuff.
Hello. Sorry that I'm responding late. Thank you for replying. ^_^ You have a very interesting taste in music. I, too, really liked Asian music and hymns. If you still like Asian music, there's this YouTube channel called "Asian Christian Music". They have a nice variety of genres in Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, and so on. When it comes to hymns, I really liked hymns sung in acapella from this group called BYU Vocal Point on YouTube. My favorite hymn rendition by them was "Nearer, My God, to Thee". Feel free to post whatever you like here. I'm curious about what kind of music people will share here.

I figured someone already did something like that but I didn't know if there was any threads about international Christian music so I made this one.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I have music from lots of places.

But the idea of 'international music' on an international site is rather comical. If i posted music from Sweden, to someone Swedish it's not international. Or if someone from Japan posted American music, it's not international to me. o_O:LOL:

Let's throw things for a loop, though. How about some Christian Polish Reggae?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

But the idea of 'international music' on an international site is rather comical. If i posted music from Sweden, to someone Swedish it's not international. Or if someone from Japan posted American music, it's not international to me. o_O:LOL:

the lead singer of Maleo also sings for 2Tm2,3 -- a sort of collaborative group most of whose members all have their own 'primary' bands -- which is one of my favourite Christian bands, any genre, any language :)

((he's not singing in this song obviously. but playing guitar))

wish i could speak Polish lol

Passion

Sep 29, 2018

Well, think about it like this. If you're from America and you see music from other parts of the world, then yes, it's international music to you. Same goes for people who could even be in the Middle East and see music from France. Understand the idea?

What other genres are you into?

Here's a nice older Italian artist I found:

Passion

Sep 29, 2018
the lead singer of Maleo also sings for 2Tm2,3 -- a sort of collaborative group most of whose members all have their own 'primary' bands -- which is one of my favourite Christian bands, any genre, any language :)

((he's not singing in this song obviously. but playing guitar))

wish i could speak Polish lol
Wow, this one is nice. Thanks for sharing it! :D

This one is Jewish but I couldn't help but share it. :giggle:

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
weird because I guess I can say I listen and like some Spanish Christian music but I don't considered it international because I'm Hispanic.

Passion

Sep 29, 2018
weird because I guess I can say I listen and like some Spanish Christian music but I don't considered it international because I'm Hispanic.
I find it amusing how some of you aren't understanding the point of this post especially when I explained the idea. Yes, if you're Hispanic and you listen to Spanish music, then it isn't international to you. However, if you see the other posts on here with different music that isn't Spanish, then yes, it's international music. Am I clear on this matter now?

Nice, upbeat German worship song by Lothar Kosse:

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Well, think about it like this. If you're from America and you see music from other parts of the world, then yes, it's international music to you. Same goes for people who could even be in the Middle East and see music from France. Understand the idea?

What other genres are you into?
Yeah, that was exactly my point. That was what I was saying made it funny.

Some Swedish electronic.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I find it amusing how some of you aren't understanding the point of this post especially when I explained the idea. Yes, if you're Hispanic and you listen to Spanish music, then it isn't international to you. However, if you see the other posts on here with different music that isn't Spanish, then yes, it's international music. Am I clear on this matter now?

Nice, upbeat German worship song by Lothar Kosse:
People are getting it. We're simply pointing out the irony of the statement. It's you thats not getting That.

Passion

Sep 29, 2018
People are getting it. We're simply pointing out the irony of the statement. It's you thats not getting That.
Lol, alright. I'm not trying to be contentious. I only wanted to share some music and chat. I didn't think the title of my post mattered so much. Honest mistake, I guess but it's not like I can edit it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Japanese Hip Hop, Soul, Funk, R&B Duo Artists, Soulhead.