does evil exist before the angels?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

endofallfears

the angels were created way before the earth was created.
We may not know when angels were created in respect to our universe, but something should be noted.

God is the only unencapsulated being to exist. This is due to his incommunicable attributes. All other beings are encapsulated, that is to say must exist causally within a time-space framework. We can only exist in one place, in one time, and have a forward moving existence in order to function. We must assume a place was made for the angels so they might exist, possibly the universe we occupy now (a universe where only time and space exist, no matter or energy).

A

AnandaHya

I think that the Bible speaks of this solar system or even universe as we know it, but we have not made it outside even this solar system because God is protecting us from the rest of the universe and meeting fallen angels in their fleshy manifestation. Lucifer used to be in charge of a solar system but rebelled and the Bible refers to angels as "stars" which could imply their job or roles in the universe is to watch and report to God the status of each star.

However its all just conjunction and doesn't hold any true relevance until further data is collected about the world outside our limited sphere.

I always wonder why people are so narrowed minded when they pray. If you read your Bible you know of fallen angels, why don't people ask where they are now and what state of existence and all the things God protects us from in our ignorance we don't even think to thank Him for.

For example I keep my kids inside and away from the road so they don't get hit by a car. Well I think God keeps us in this solar system so as not to be tempted, subjugated, etc by other beings that don't care or don't want the best for us.

Notice how the space program takes a back seat because of all the wars and conflicts?

notice how people like to close their eyes to the possibility of other intelligent life, ignoring the fact that GOD told us about them in the Bible and most are NOT nice or friendly to us? hmmmm...

Example: demons, Ba'al, etc.

God addresses and curses the idols and the DEMONS that inhabits them.

ah well i've probably said to much but i've found that sometimes I type all this and my computer just likes to erase it. lol lets see what happens when I post reply. lol

YouTube - Casting Crowns Praise You In The Storm