Does God Trust His Angels?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dade

The bible is truly an amazingly wonderful book:)

D

Dade

I'm not sure about the language of angels..I'll ask my pastor :)

May 13, 2017
My point was this....Fully one third of Gods angels betrayed Him and followed Satan...The other two thirds still have free will, and there is nothing to stop them from doing the same thing. Should God trust them? Would you?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I'm not sure about the language of angels..I'll ask my pastor :)
Good idea...here is where it is found.

~1Co 13:1  If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love, I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal. 

Am sorry Denardii. I thought Dade was posting his post in the benefits of speaking and singing in the Spirit. I might need a nap again. lol

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
My point was this....Fully one third of Gods angels betrayed Him and followed Satan...The other two thirds still have free will, and there is nothing to stop them from doing the same thing. Should God trust them? Would you?
I think He does. And they love Him. Want nothing but to be with Him. Just my thought though.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
What do you think? Would you?
God knows everything before it even happens. So yeah, if you knew ahead of time that someone will always be faithful to you, it's easy to trust that they will.

God foreknew which angels would betray Him and become demons, so I'm sure He didn't trust them, especial the one called Satan.

May 13, 2017
Good idea...here is where it is found.

~1Co 13:1  If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love, I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal. 

Am sorry Denardii. I thought Dade was posting his post in the benefits of speaking and singing in the Spirit. I might need a nap again. lol
No no That's good! I had forgotten about that verse. Too much blood in my caffeine stream... I'm out of coffee. and no car...What is a driver without wheels?

B

BeyondET

No no That's good! I had forgotten about that verse. Too much blood in my caffeine stream... I'm out of coffee. and no car...What is a driver without wheels?
A über customer. lol

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
stuck...sorry

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
My answer remains the Same.. God does not need to trust anyone because he already knows what they are going to do...

Jun 20, 2017
I believe spirits closer are to god than angels do we not entwine angels unaware assume sons of darkness sons of light will be reviewed I will be in th latter. catch you on the rebound

May 13, 2017
I believe spirits closer are to god than angels do we not entwine angels unaware assume sons of darkness sons of light will be reviewed I will be in th latter. catch you on the rebound
manchild Could you enlarge on that thought?

Zen

Sep 11, 2015

I'd trust His angels. They're smart enough to have not gone against God. Probably faithful too.

God doesn't even need angels, He can just end someone with a single thought. No one can harm God.