Donald Trump Is Loyal--Until He's Not

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
Aug 16, 2016
Please be careful if you use CNN as a news source. Not saying they are about this specific topic but they have been exposed for lying in the past.

Feb 7, 2015
We didn't hire Trump to be a nice guy to people who don't produce. We hired him because he is a winner, and knows how to save our floundering country.
Would you keep someone on your payroll who "ceased to be of use to you?"

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
This is how DC works. Hate the game, not the playa.

U

Ugly

Yet another anti-Trump post by this user. I'm going to nickname you Broken Record.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Would you keep someone on your payroll who "ceased to be of use to you?"
I did once. He had a wife with cancer and two kids. Overall, it turned out to be a good investment.

Mitch has a problem with his party. It's not going to change until midterms, and then may only get worse.

President Trump has a problem with both sides of Congress. That won't change until we have term limits.

Still if he would drop all the major projects, and concentrate on the FY18 budget, in the long term, he may win. That just might be the best investment he ever made.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Trump's recent treatment of McConnell only reiterates a troubling aspect of his personality. He expects unquestioning loyalty, yet discards or turns on people when they cease to be of use to him.
The neurotic-about-Trump aspect of your personality is troubling.
You should find yourself a husband and fulfill your purpose in life, I.e., being a mother.
That might cure you of your liberalism affliction.

S

Susanna

You should find yourself a husband and fulfill your purpose in life, I.e., being a mother.
I don't often agree with the young lady Miss ROSSELLA, but if I was her, I think I'd give you something to cry about. LOL.

R

ROSSELLA

We didn't hire Trump to be a nice guy to people who don't produce. We hired him because he is a winner, and knows how to save our floundering country.

Well, unless you belong to the Electoral College, you didn't hire Trump; the majority of America didn't vote for him. And Trump isn't just firing people who don't produce. He's publically humiliating people who don't do exactly what he says when he says it regardless of the laws of physics. Contrary to what Trump may think, McConnell can't vote for other people. Sessions had no way to predict the future so he couldn't have known he would need to recuse himself. Yet Trump is publically deriding them as if everything is their fault instead of doing what most bosses do and call them in for a private meeting about their performance. As they're public figures, maybe some public criticism would be acceptable but not relentlessly tweeting insults. If Repeal and Replace does get done, will Trump put the same effort into complimenting McConnell?

The problem with viewing people as disposable is that you lose the right to loyalty (even though Trump keeps whining about the lack of it). Sooner or later, those you toss away will start to view you as disposable. Go on; try it on your friends and coworkers and see how long it takes you to lose them all.
Another thing to think about. If it's acceptable for Trump to dispose of people the moment it suits his agenda, how do you know he won't do the same with his supporters. He's already broken campaign promises. For example, Palatka Flordia thought Trump would help restore economic opportunities to small communities but he hasn't come through on that promise.
Florida town was hoping on Trump, but now wants to help itself | The Sacramento Bee
You may say doing this takes time, but that's the excuse that Trump is unwilling to accept from the people he criticizes so why should he be allowed to use it?
He can't "jail Hilary" as he said he would because there needs to be an actual investigation. Likewise he has no power to make Mexico pay for the Wall and America is now paying for it.
He's cut Medicaid, although he said he wouldn't.
How can you be sure that, if it benefits him, he won't sacrifice whatever promise you voted for him for?

R

ROSSELLA

Disliking Trump isn't an affliction and worrying about the future when he can't go a week without insulting someone or blaming problems on someone else isn't neurotic.
Oh, another man who thinks women were put on the Earth for the sole purpose of bearing children. How...oh, wait. Those have existed for millennia.
I'm also not a liberal, so...

R

ROSSELLA

Please be careful if you use CNN as a news source. Not saying they are about this specific topic but they have been exposed for lying in the past.
Not nearly as much as Trump has.
He lies about his business dealings and finances. From things such as net worth (he may or may not know what that actually means, as he thinks it fluctuates with his emotions), his ownership of buildings, his building's values, etc.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewi.../#4f8864961770

He lies about giving interviews as fake PR people (John Barron and John Miller). In these interviews he bragged about his sex life and how many women wanted to date him. He admitted to being Miller in the past, now he denies it. You can go on YouTube and listen to it and decide whether or not he's lying now or was lying then.
Trump reportedly posed as his own spokesman during tabloid days | Fox News

He lies about excelling at Wharton.
Donald Trump's Wharton Accomplishments Questioned | Fortune.com
Donald Trump’s University of Pennsylvania classmates apparently have 'no memory of him whatsoever’

He lied to his wife Ivana about Marla Maples. Google will give you your pick of news sites for sources for that.

He claimed he never settles lawsuits when in fact he settles all the time.
Donald Trump’s University of Pennsylvania classmates apparently have 'no memory of him whatsoever’

His University was built on lies. He said he'd hand pick his staff at the University, but couldn't recall a single name when asked. Courses that were supposed to be led by instructors were actually online.
Trump U staff included drug trafficker, child molester - Business Insider
Some Trump University students say they felt cheated | Fox News

Here are more lies found by Politifact:
2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump | PolitiFact
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

Feb 28, 2016
he's a boni-fide product of our very own American Society, born and bred...
he has been 'elected', and elected he will stay, until The Lord decides otherwise...

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
What cereal have you been eating..

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
And... is he saving it as you expected? How?

Dec 9, 2011
That's the only one I use,I have to get my Information from somewhere that's adequate.